Recent content by l8rose

1. l8rose

Guess who has two thumbs and discovered they're allergic to the antibiotics they were on? Oh...

Guess who has two thumbs and discovered they're allergic to the antibiotics they were on? Oh well. Feeling better from one thing at least. Hope everyone is well and that y'all remember to back your projects up!
  2. l8rose

They take up so much space I never have em... As of right now, the doctors aren't sure what's...

They take up so much space I never have em... As of right now, the doctors aren't sure what's wrong. Just that I have an infection "Somewhere". So antibiotics and pain meds until more tests are done.
  3. l8rose

Oh look more x-rays and a triple ct scan just to round things out. At least it was a different...

Oh look more x-rays and a triple ct scan just to round things out. At least it was a different part of the body this time? Gonna definitely need Rad Away at this rate.
  4. l8rose

Mask

I believe you would need to create an oval image yourself for that particular effect (there is a circle but I don't think it would work the same way).
  5. l8rose

Blurry fonts in the game

I'm honestly not really sure why it's doing that with just the wider font. =/ Sorry I couldn't be more help.
  6. l8rose

Mask

Mask is an option in the program itself and the program has some default masks you can use. Inside the options for Picture or Background there is the option for Animation. Changing this option to Mask and then selecting a mask image will allow you to have the same effect as the gif you linked...
  7. l8rose

Blurry fonts in the game

Okay as you have that set in your common event, it should remove the blurry but could you post the same message settings from your common event above your message box to see if it has any effect?
  8. l8rose

Blurry fonts in the game

When you do a message box in your scenes, are you using the common event to call message box or are you creating a new one with a new blue message box?
  9. l8rose

CG Gallery problem

So I checked a new game and I cannot seem to get the default CG to show up either when it's encrypted. I think the newer updates may have broken something in the coding of the program. I'm going to play around with things on my end to see if I can figure out what's doing this but might not be...
  10. l8rose

Blurry fonts in the game

Are you doing this through Text or through Messages? As these are two different commands. If you change text settings, it will not affect messages and vice versa. It has to be done in the blue box and not the red one.
  11. l8rose

Blurry fonts in the game

As this is a text box window, you would use "Message Setting" to change the settings instead of text setting. I'm not sure if that will resolve the issue as I've never changed fonts in my game and always stuck with the default ones. It should if it's a message issue.
  12. l8rose

L8rose's Art Stuffs

First art of 2021... totally slacking but hey, slowly getting back to some sort of regularity.
  13. l8rose

Finally feel well enough to sketch. Took twenty minutes to find the tablet. Another ten for the...

Finally feel well enough to sketch. Took twenty minutes to find the tablet. Another ten for the cable. Only to discover that my Clip Studio Pro license has expired. Yup. Gonna be one of those days.
  14. l8rose

Earning exp only outside of battle

Completing Maps and areas is a good idea for an additional source of exp. It's actually used in a lot of big title open world games (World of Warcraft for example). It's also a good way to help reduce the grind for leveling up. On a side note you can also add exp for opening chests or...
  15. l8rose

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackthelime