Recent content by l8rose

1. l8rose

Long time since last post but still here, still working on games. Hope everyone has been well.

Long time since last post but still here, still working on games. Hope everyone has been well.
  2. l8rose

Spiderweb progression system possible?

Yes, this is possible. I'm not sure the exact limits of how far you can go with VNM but you can continue to branch off into new paths with each option. Each option can trigger a switch, change a variable and so on to designate that it's a new option/path.
  3. l8rose

As someone who has been pregnant twice... no. No that is a much much worse thing to imagine. Has...

As someone who has been pregnant twice... no. No that is a much much worse thing to imagine. Has anyone invented brain bleach yet? Also thanks. xD
  4. l8rose

Yay! Sick again! ....wait.

Yay! Sick again! ....wait.
  5. l8rose

It gets worse as you get older. >_>

It gets worse as you get older. >_>
  6. l8rose

They do want the learning experience from it even if it's really hard to word on a resume. Like...

They do want the learning experience from it even if it's really hard to word on a resume. Like for example it's assumed that if you procrastinate (failure) then that means you work well under pressure (win). It's still stupid though.
  7. l8rose

140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and...

140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
  8. l8rose

Nope. Not wrong. And nope, she did not get the candy. xD

Nope. Not wrong. And nope, she did not get the candy. xD
  9. l8rose

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at...

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
  10. l8rose

Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas...

Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
  11. l8rose

@The Stranger Pretty much what I thought. The homework thing is also pretty stupid given that...

@The Stranger Pretty much what I thought. The homework thing is also pretty stupid given that she's five. Yeah... her school is kind of terrible.
  12. l8rose

It was just pictures. Apparently, it's a book meant to encourage kids to come up with the story...

It was just pictures. Apparently, it's a book meant to encourage kids to come up with the story themselves. Which really defeats the purpose of it being homework to learn to read. I mean... I kinda get it for an in class activity but not for a homework thing.
  13. l8rose

Not sure about that. It was a book about soccer and she kept repeating "Kickball" on each page...

Not sure about that. It was a book about soccer and she kept repeating "Kickball" on each page. I mean... she's not wrong.
  14. l8rose

How do I find "threads I started"?

You can also access it from your member's profile page by clicking on Find and selecting an option, works for finding your own stuff too.
  15. l8rose

Primary.

Primary.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lpfer