Recent content by l8rose

1. l8rose

Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.

2. l8rose

In-message variables aren't working?

Persistent text variables use the following format: {PT:<group>.index/name} so it looks like you're missing a few extra bits for the label. I personally don't use Personal Text Variables in messages so I am not certain how that would be properly labelled.
  3. l8rose

The name of the main character/hero

While it can get fancier, the easiest way to do this is to use an Input Text Command followed by a Set Object Data command. Just be sure that whatever variable you use is the same through both commands.
  4. l8rose

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
  5. l8rose

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
  6. l8rose

L8rose's Art Stuffs

Sat long enough to do a mostly full body this week. Tweaked the design of the Fungus type alien, this is probably going to be the design I go with for the character.
  7. l8rose

L8rose's Art Stuffs

Small update for Friday. Just a multi-tool and a sorta-futuristic visor.
  8. l8rose

Our border is still closed I think. lol

Our border is still closed I think. lol
  9. l8rose

L8rose's Art Stuffs

The rest of the NPCs for Starcrossed as well as a few sketches of various rooms.
  10. l8rose

Hello =D Good to see another Canadian on here.

Hello =D Good to see another Canadian on here.
  11. l8rose

That moment when you look at your characters and realize you've colored three of them gray...

That moment when you look at your characters and realize you've colored three of them gray. Different shades of gray and with small highlights of other colors... but still... gray. Guess in space, no one can see you develop pigmentation?
  12. l8rose

December 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

So, still laid up from my fall in October which means less time at the computer (who knew knee injuries don't do well in chairs where I cannot reach the floor...) which has prompted me to decide to focus on one game as opposed to my usual 2...ish. Currently, I'm going to put Starshard...
  13. l8rose

Not gonna lie, I forgot Greyhound was a bus and thought you took someone's dog from Fort Myers...

Not gonna lie, I forgot Greyhound was a bus and thought you took someone's dog from Fort Myers...
  14. l8rose

Gotta get in that habit! @ChiefRichie

Gotta get in that habit! @ChiefRichie
  15. l8rose

Remember folks, back your stuff on up!

Remember folks, back your stuff on up!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If the universe is so big then why won't it fight me?
Does anyone know the name of the game where you play as someone called the batter? I can't remember the name of the game...
Got my R-Tree working /o/

Also here's what it looks like in memory (kind of):

The label on the nodes is the bounding box for all the objects it contains (in this case, the rectangles that make up the walls on the room).
"He, who wields the Excaliburn, will shine brighter than the sun itself, only his will can light up the flames of life"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhMeGa