Recent content by Labyrinthine

1. Labyrinthine

Can a "Certain Hit" skill be counter attacked?

I have an enemy move which reduces actor's HP to 1. The problem is that this can be counter attacked. Would it be possible to create a skill that would reduce the HP to 1, in a way that it would not be possible to counter attack it? Otherwise my counter attacking team member could reduce the HP...
  2. Labyrinthine

RMMV The End of Labyronia - Nerubis

Here are some images from the same location in different times. Meldor - Spring Morning Meldor- Winter Day Meldor- Winter Night
  3. Labyrinthine

Yeah, it's been tested now. Afer that, I Just need a stable internet connetion and 100$ to release it.
  4. Labyrinthine

Nerubis has been completed. It's a 10 hour game approximately, so nowhere near as big as Labyronia elements. However, I managed to include all the planned features in the game. I'm pretty satisfied how it worked out, even though it will probably split opinions again. Hopefully I could release it...
  5. Labyrinthine

Marketing if you have a publisher

They have done it with many other games, even with games I could make in two months. Apparently they (at least before) didn't give any visibility to a game unless the promotional art included some generic anime character. But none of this was mention at the time we made the deal. Only after...
  6. Labyrinthine

I mean, let's compare this to the movie business. Is it the directors responsibility to do all the marketing? Or let's say, Disney's if it's the company releasing the movie. I feel kind of cheated, but please correct if I'm wrong. I also decided to not mention the name of my publisher because...
  7. Labyrinthine

Who's responsibility it is to market your game if you have a publisher who gets a share of your product? Yours or the publishers? One of my publishers promised to sell several hundreds of my game, but in the site it sold less than 10 because the publisher did nothing to market the game despite...
  8. Labyrinthine

Done about 1/2 of this game.
  9. Labyrinthine

Instead of drawing the faces from the scratch like before, I decided to use the RMMV face generator and do some effective editing. Many characters from the previous games will return.
  10. Labyrinthine

I've noticed it somehow gets less tiring the more you spend time making it. Thinking about the...

I've noticed it somehow gets less tiring the more you spend time making it. Thinking about the work ahead before starting to build a city or some bigger scene can feel overwhelming at times, but once the pieces start to meld together, it feels very satisfying.
  11. Labyrinthine

How should I advertise my game

@Golden Unicorn Gaming You're right about me.
  12. Labyrinthine

I think it might be a bit like that. Then again, the time does not move too fast, so the player should have enough time to grow through the seasons, and there's always the possibility to return back to the start of fall to restart the time loop. This should not take away anything from the...
  13. Labyrinthine

Update info: The game has no gold or any kind of currency. It's not possible for the heroes to buy or sell anything.
  14. Labyrinthine

How should I advertise my game

@Neka Music, @Phenax "for example some items and equipment and even godly skills do not carry over through the entire game." The thing with skills is only true for the main character. It was an unfortunate decision, but a must for maintaining balance (the reason for this is also explained...
  15. Labyrinthine

Welcome to the club x)

Welcome to the club x)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309