Recent content by Lapzil_Spider

1. RMMZ Change Actor Image upon Death

I want one that goes specifically toward the Death State, but if a plugin that works with any State exists, I'll be perfectly fine with that.
  2. RMMZ Change Actor Image upon Death

I'm looking for a plugin that changes an actor's Image upon dying in a battle and changes back to normal when at any health above 0. I've found some Change Face plugins that involve any state, but I wonder if there's one specifically for just the Dead State.
  3. RMMZ Avoid players cheating by going into files and changing a file.

Alright, I'll see if that works once I'm done with my project. Thanks to everyone for replying.
  4. RMMZ Avoid players cheating by going into files and changing a file.

I recently installed this plugin, thanks to some help. https://himeworks.com/2015/12/exp-tables-mv/ (It works with MZ). To use it, you have to make a .cvs file in Data; it's for custom EXP, but I'm wondering if there's a way to avoid people who've downloaded the game going into the data folder...
  5. RMMZ Custom EXP tables.

I'm having a problem with Himework's EXP Table. I have the EXP table laid down; I tried both Actor and Class; I don't know if I'm putting the File in the wrong area or because it only works with MV. Edit: Nevermind. I just got hit by a knowledge train, all I had to do was put it in the Data...
  6. RMMZ Custom EXP tables.

Alright, I'll try using it. Sorry for the late reply, thanks.
  7. RMMZ Custom EXP tables.

Hi, I'm starting to get into the swing of things with Combat in RPG Maker MZ, and my problem is that the EXP tables you can make with the Base Values and such Suck. I could do so much better if I could add my own numbers in for leveling up. Is there a way I could do this, or is a Plugin...
  8. How to make a skill do more damage than the enemy's original ATK power.

It worked, thanks. Though I wanna ask this, what do the " * 4" and " * 2" do? What would happen if other numbers were put in.?
  9. How to make a skill do more damage than the enemy's original ATK power.

Is that how it works? I want a skill to have its own Specific ATK power and it cancels out the user's Atk power with its own.
  10. How to make a skill do more damage than the enemy's original ATK power.

Now, I'm not new to RPG Maker entirely, but I am new to its Battle System (I never touched it, I would screw around with Map Creation and Dialogue), so I need some help on it. Here's what the title means: (This isn't exactly accurate, just an example): Let's say the Player had 0 Defense, and...
  11. What's the point of the luck stat?

Thank you guys So, about that "Luck higher and lower than the enemy" part. What would happen if you had the exact same number as them? Would it be a 50/50, or would it cancel out?
  12. What's the point of the luck stat?

Does it affect the chance of getting a state like Poison or Blindness or the chance of hitting your opponent? I have no clue.
  13. RMMV Invert the screen from a "skills" attack.

I want it to change the whole screen, then change back once a certain amount of turns have passed.
  14. RMMV Invert the screen from a "skills" attack.

I'm looking for a plugin that would invert the screen, there's an ability where you freeze time for 3 turns (enemies get paralyzed), and I want the screen to turn inverted to give it that feel. I don't know if I need a plugin for this, or if it's an option. But everytime I searched up "invert,"...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.
There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u-mu