Recent content by lar

1. Calendar Screen - Turning Player into Cursor

Heyo! I've been trying to figure out a kind of visual calender for my game for some time but I keep running into the same problem. See, the calender - as an ingame item - now teleports the player onto a seperate map where the player funtions as a cursor. I got this working, so big deal...
  2. Hover-over, seperate Menu/Diary?

Ahhh, I totally get what you're saying. I just hoped I could avoid scripts at all, but tbh it wouldn't hurt using them. Yeah I'd want to create a different picture for each information since I'm better at art than anything else. The diary would include information picked up through the game...
  3. Hover-over, seperate Menu/Diary?

Yes, I thought about creating a common event aswell, I'm not experienced enough to mess with scripts, haha! I mean, I have a basic understanding of what I need to do but I'd rather hear the opinions of more skilled users. Ah, sorry, I don't know how else to describe it. I just wanted to make...
  4. Hover-over, seperate Menu/Diary?

Hi, first of all!  I really hope I'm posting in the right thread, I couldn't find a tutorial that explained my specific idea/problem. I'll try to make this as clear as possible, I'm not a total newbie to the RPG Maker but I'm not a pro either, so please bear with me. ;; What I'm trying to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

yRMekcF.gif

Run, <null> run!
(sprite got butchered a bit while making gif file...)
WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)
Now it's official: My first RPG Maker game released on Steam will be released this year! I am so glad for this achievement and I am so happy to see a lot of gamedevs like me here working on what we love!
Mais informações no Post.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpe_Noctum