Lars Ulrika
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Ready for your one hour-long emotional roller-coaster? I finally released something after all these years (I'm around since the Don Miguel years mind you).
    Was so tired I fell asleep. Lucky I woke up in time for uploading my birthday bash game!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I was in the same boat last night.  Glad you got it in on time :)  
    Last test on the deployed version and......Hikaru the melody of Doom upload shall start!

Provided there is no bug on my last playthrough.

Has been a very instructive experience so far. Also this game took such a different turn than the one I first expected.
    Hikaru the melody of Doom won't be forgiving with attack / best spell spammers. Mission accomplished!
    Creating new enemy skills that are actually relevant : my main headache source in game development.
    Reactions: 1 person
    AnimaScorpius
    AnimaScorpius
    I share your pain man! I think its what I jam up on every time I am creating a new project.
    I really wish I found out about that birthday contest earlier. 16 days will oblige me to really go the minimum features and cosmetics. But well, interesting experience anyway.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Hey I just came back from overseas and am just starting myself ;D
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Good luck then :)
    "By displaying, publishing or otherwise posting any User Content on or through the Site, you hereby grant to xxxxxxxxx and its successors and assigns a perpetual, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, worldwide, fully-paid, royalty free right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, make available, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, host, broadcast and stream such User Content. " is it normal licence to host stuff on a website?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    That's pretty common for a lot of places. Geocities' license did/does? look like that, as does LinkedIn.
    Lux Fortuna
    Lux Fortuna
    I'd be extremely wary about posting anything there... Err on the side of caution
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    That's what I'm going to do as well, and also remove my stuff from Gamejolt which happens to have exactly the same licence.
    Ugh, didn't know mediafire is not liked by some people. Well, moving on to dropbox then.
    meowchelle
    meowchelle
    I actually really dislike Dropbox for uploading, but for downloading I honestly don't care.
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    If it is for games, why not sites like Gamejolt? Generally, I don't mind downloading from Dropbox.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Google Drive is quite good. Doesn't stick ads in your links (like Mediafire) and doesn't put traffic limits (like Dropbox).
    Seeing so much new views on my project and almost no download of my demo is worrying me a bit... :s
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    not a fan of mediafire, is there another site you can upload it to that won't have intrusive ads/malware?
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    I don't have any idea...I didn't know about that intrusive garbage :( . I'll move it on dropbox then...
    Why must I always fall on a fricking game breaking bug when I do that yearly public release damn it D':
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    Because it's a curse to all of us! D: I got some myself recently, but managed to fix them. ^^
    And a year later, a new demo is finally being uploaded. Damn it real life you made things really hard for me this year. Hopefully will go faster afterwards.
    Erf, that conversion to MV is too tedious. I guess I'd better finish that damn game on Ace first.
    atasuke10
    atasuke10
    I've tried too, then I got to the tilesets and I was like... nah
    So, today, I learnt a cousin I never met is missing since the attack on Paris and waiting for confirmation a friend died or not. Cherry on the cake, got message of igmc before going to bed saying my project didn't even pass screening and got 0 everywhere. This day is fricking 0 too. Oh, and my daughter getting sick too moaning in her sleep because of itchy allergy. Thats some serious case of FML.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    "When it rains, it pours." There are days where everything bad will hit you at once. But there will also be days where things turn around - I truly hope these come soon for you, and that your friend turns out to be alright.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    *huuuuuugs*
    Lux Fortuna
    Lux Fortuna
    How are so many games receiving 0? You're the 5th person I heard who received 0 in every category. I mean I could understand if someone submitted a non-functioning game, but my understanding is that is not the case from my other conversations. Regardless, I hope your cousin is OK.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
it took soooo long to get character assist to work right in my game. like certain fighting games, a team mate can hop in, do an attack, then leave. it works since these are all one on one fights (usually)
Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeah_That_1