Recent content by Lars Ulrika

1. Lars Ulrika

For Composers/Musicians: What programs do you use?

I use the latest version of Fruity Loops coupled with Kontakt 5 elements and compatible sound banks.
  2. Lars Ulrika

Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me :)

Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me :)
  3. Lars Ulrika

I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a ****ing failure at being a...

I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a ****ing failure at being a musician.
  4. Lars Ulrika

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

I guess my main focus would be to ensure easy and well rounded exportation to android and iphone. Also a return to the map editor of rpg maker xp that was allowing for so much more even though I like rpg maker vx ace and mv for their simplicity.
  5. Lars Ulrika

I would go tell my doctor asap, it might be that the medicine is not adapted to you. I got that...

I would go tell my doctor asap, it might be that the medicine is not adapted to you. I got that same kind of problem, one medicine worked well, but it got out of stock so they offered me a replacement and the other made me get horrifying panic attacks making me unable to actually do anything of...
  6. Lars Ulrika

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

Epic thread! Gonna follow this :)
  7. Lars Ulrika

Aouch, I know that all too well, get well soon!

Aouch, I know that all too well, get well soon!
  8. Lars Ulrika

New Releases - Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.1, 90s Golden Age RPG Vibes

I'm so excited releasing this first music pack! I can't wait to see games using my tracks! :D Thanks for making this possible!
  9. Lars Ulrika

No problem, take your time :)

No problem, take your time :)
  10. Lars Ulrika

I finished one short game. My main project is on hold for more than a year now, stuck in the mud...

I finished one short game. My main project is on hold for more than a year now, stuck in the mud of family duties taking all of my free time.
  11. Lars Ulrika

Favorite NES game?

- Elite - The legend of Zelda - Solstice - Bubble Bobble - Super Mario Bros - Megaman 3
  12. Lars Ulrika

Don't fall into this trap or you'll never finish your first game!

Don't fall into this trap or you'll never finish your first game!
  13. Lars Ulrika

RPG Maker just released my music dlc! Check it out there ...

RPG Maker just released my music dlc! Check it out there : https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/latest-dlc/90s-golden-age-rpg-vibes
  14. Lars Ulrika

Lars Ulrika's music freebies!

Thank you! I'll try to keep releasing some new tracks regularly in different styles

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

During one remote lesson I needed something to have my hands busy so my brain could focus and now there is a MZ bust of the best boy ever and me.
Today I had a little happy flashback to when my grandpa and I played doctor in his living room. We were visiting him in Tampa. I was about seven years old and my parents were out on an errand, so grandpa and I decided we would spend the night pretend playing. I miss him so much...
I have a riddle for you all, I wonder if you can solve it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllsuInteractive