Recent content by Laurent

1. Someone could explain me "R tile"?

Thank you!
  2. More than 999 events?

I found.
  3. More than 999 events?

Oh, thank you !!!!
  4. More than 999 events?

I have a problem with a gameplay on my map. On this map, when the player walks a step, there is an event with a variable +1. When the variable is +13 (common event) : you die. There are some places that allow you to rest in order to reset your energy (variable =0) and continue the progression...
  5. Someone could explain me "R tile"?

Hello, sorry if my question is a bit silly, but I don't know what is the R tileset. Can anyone explain, or redirect me to a video that explains what it is? I found anything. Thank you.
  6. How to correctly resize a VX tileset with Gimp?

Hello! Can someone make me a screenshot with the options to apply when resizing? This in order to have the best possible rendering. Thank you.
  7. How to find a tileset ?

And how to find cliff tiles? I saw many many topics, and impossible :(
  8. How to find a tileset ?

My question is kind of silly. But when I want to find a specific tileset, impossible for me to find! I would like cliff tilesets, to make a mountain for MV. But impossible to find. I don't understand the search on this forum. Someone can help me? :(
  9. Make a beach map

Ok, I edited and deleted the donation in my text. But I createD a topic in Classifieds - Requests because I think all work deserves a salary. It's normal I think. And I would have a better chance of finding someone. Excuse me, I'm a little lost with the new forums...
  10. Make a beach map

Hello! I am realize a big project on RPG Maker, and I was looking for someone to create a map (without events) to help me. This will help me to advance my project more effectively. About the map, I would like a beach map like this. For the size, it's a big map, but you're free for dimensions...
  11. [Donation] Make a map

Hello, Hello I am realize a big project on RPG Maker, and I was looking for someone to create a map (without events) to help me. Of course, I'll give you a donation. This will help me to advance my project more effectively. About the map, I would like a beach map like this, with some...
  12. Preload Manager

Hello!!!! Where I can download the latest version of this plugin please? Thanks
  13. Preload Manager

Hello, someone has the latest version of the plugin please?
  14. MBS - FPLE MV

Hello Masked. I can't use your udpate in my project. I have a black screen. Your plugin is compatible with the udpate of PIXI file? Can you upload your demo with the recent udpate of your plugin? (currently, there is the 2016-02-23 version) to check everything in a neutral project to avoid...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltosier