Lauri J. Ajanki

Villager, Male, from Finland

Lauri J. Ajanki was last seen:
Jun 28, 2018
    1. Lauri J. Ajanki
      Lauri J. Ajanki
      My next project is:

Kill the Demonrealm

Survive. Get stronger. End the demon occupation. Save humanity. 
    2. Lauri J. Ajanki
      Lauri J. Ajanki
      My next game will begin in a village. A young kid wakes up. He has a friend. He has a sword. He wants to be a hero and save the world from the evil demons. You walk around the village. Father tells that there is a visitor coming. The visitor is the demon king, for he owns the village. Demon king walks to the center of the village. He thinks humans are disgusting. Hero kid stays silent. Father offers the demon king the taxes, as usual. Demon king cuts father. The kid takes him home. Father gives the kid the secret, powerful family sword. Tells the kid he has to save the village and the world. Dies. Mother tells that the kid should leave village. The demon king orders the village to be destroyed and the people killed. Houses burn. Villagers slaughtered. Mother dies so that the kid can escape. Kid runs from the village. Demons run after him. They are right behind him. The kid trips. The demons kill the kid. The demons burn the corpses in the village center.

Prologue ends. The game begins.
      1. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        That's really nice because how unexpected it is. Usually, you would imagine the kid to survive but that... that surely would come as a shock for first players :)
        Nov 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Sleepy Kitten Games
        Sleepy Kitten Games
        I'd play that.
        Nov 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Lauri J. Ajanki
        Lauri J. Ajanki
        I'm going to be the George R. R. Martin of rpg maker. :)
        Nov 17, 2016
    3. Lauri J. Ajanki
      Lauri J. Ajanki
      Just published  my game Path to Demonrealm (the name remains the same) on Game Jolt!

Hopefully people there will like it! Maybe even tip me, so I can buy some cool indie games. :D
    4. Lauri J. Ajanki
      Lauri J. Ajanki
      "Path to Demonrealm" is kinda generic name for a rpg. But I can't think anything better. Demonrealm itself is something that hasn't been used, except in dragon ball. Maybe I'll change the name.. But to what? 

Demonrealm Trail?

Evil Ventures?

Demonrealm havens?

Hostile Place Fight with Sword and Spear... ok maybe not that one.
      1. lianderson
        lianderson
        Path to Nowhere, Havenrealm, those both work, but we would need more info to brainstorm more names.

But honestly, don´t get caught up with name right now. Just work on the game. It´s name will come to you naturally.
        Oct 26, 2016
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        How about just Demonrealm? I like titles that are nice and simple.
        Oct 26, 2016
      3. Lauri J. Ajanki
        Lauri J. Ajanki
        @liandersonThe game is complete and posted here on the forums. I will soon release the greatly improved version, it just needs to be tested for bugs one last time.  I'm pleased with everything except the name.

@mlogan You know, you just might be on to something. I, too, prefer things simple.
        Oct 27, 2016
    5. Lauri J. Ajanki
      Lauri J. Ajanki
      Maybe I should get a proper profile picture.. But for now, in Sloth I trust.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        How is that not a proper profile pic?!? A sloth wearing the sorting hat? Amazing!
        Oct 20, 2016
      2. Lauri J. Ajanki
        Lauri J. Ajanki
        House Slotherin for life.
        Oct 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Lauri J. Ajanki
      Lauri J. Ajanki
      Putting a game online is like opening a shop: patiently waiting, hoping for the customers to find you.

Or serving a meal for strangers. You really want to hear how they like the dish.
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I don't rush things.

The maker of "Path to Demonrealm" -fantasy rpg.

From Finland.

Game of Thrones, Berserk-manga, classic rock 'n rap, Final Fantasies VI-X and beer.