Recent content by LawrenceindaSky

1. LawrenceindaSky

Custom VisuStella OptionsCore Options?

So I've been trying to fiddle with trying to learn .js and I just can't seem to wrap my head around it after so much time, so the plugin, OptionsCore by VisuStella, I'm trying to get a Custom Option, just something simple to test, I want to have this Option to have 3 Options, 1, 2, and 3, each...
  2. LawrenceindaSky

RMMZ Pre-Title for MZ?

This works great for 1 of the 2 games im making thank you! I dont know if theres a plugin where you can play a BGM file during the splash screens but this helps a lot thank you!
  3. LawrenceindaSky

RMMZ Pre-Title for MZ?

So I've been looking around and I couldn't find anything so figured to ask here, is there a Plugin for RPG MZ similar to HimeWorks Pre-Title Events for MV? I am just looking for something to either play a video or BGM before the title, mainly for Splashscreens.
  4. LawrenceindaSky

RMMZ Plugin for Region Collision?

Sadly only works on Events but this is still helpful! I can at least lock NPCs in certain areas with this.
  5. LawrenceindaSky

RMMZ Plugin for Region Collision?

Sorry if this isn't posted in the right area, not sure where to put this question, but on RPG Maker MV there was YEP_RegionRestrictions, it allowed people to restrict players or NPCs to certain areas using Regions. Is there a similar Plugin for MZ? It would help a lot! Thank you in advance!
  6. LawrenceindaSky

Increase Max Level per Actor?

This might be the closest I can get to the idea I have, Yanflys core unfortunately doesn’t have any Plugin Commands to change Max Level per actor, and this plugin only changes I think for All Actors. But thank you for this, I’ll look around a little longer and if I can not find anything, this...
  7. LawrenceindaSky

Increase Max Level per Actor?

I’m not sure the best place to put this question, but this was an idea for my game that I wanted to try out but I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. What I’m trying to achieve is to allow the player to “Upgrade” an Actors Max Level (Ex: 1 Actor is Capped at level 20, but buying a Upgrade...
  8. LawrenceindaSky

Trying to understand AGI to balance gameplay?

It should've been obvious to me lol, especially seeing parameters almost the instant after I posted that xD Thank you!
  9. LawrenceindaSky

Trying to understand AGI to balance gameplay?

So I'm still somewhat new to balancing gameplay, which I recently finished learning formulas to balance Enemy Levels with the Player, but I don't understand how AGI is calculated and used? AGI to my understanding is for Dodging attacks and getting Crit Hits? Is it if the AGI is larger than ATK...
  10. LawrenceindaSky

Yanfly Area of Effect + Action Sequences | Hard to understand for me.

Thank you! I’ve wondered the difference and well, the answer was obvious and in front of me. XD Thank you for the help! Mods can close this post.
  11. LawrenceindaSky

Yanfly Area of Effect + Action Sequences | Hard to understand for me.

So recently I decided to started using Yanfly's Action Sequences and I got the hang of it, until I added Area of Effect. Whenever I use a skill that does Area of Effect, it plays the whole Action Sequence for each character affected by the radius. What I am aiming for is when the enemy is...
  12. LawrenceindaSky

YEP_EnhancedTP using it for MP?

So I've been having issues with TP in my game and decided to just get rid of the system entirely, but I like the "TP Modes" in the YEP_EnhancedTP Plugin, but what I want to do is use it for MP if possible? Basically my game will be using 2 systems, HP and SP (Health Points and Special Points)...
  13. LawrenceindaSky

How to add 'Terrax Lighting' Option in YEP_Options Core?

Words can not express my thanks to you! I guess that flew by me without noticing. But again, thank you! This post can be closed.
  14. LawrenceindaSky

How to add 'Terrax Lighting' Option in YEP_Options Core?

So, I was able to add quite a bit of options to the Options Core by Yanfly and this is the only one giving me issues. In the plugin parameters, Terrax Lighting has a option to show in the options menu to turn it off (for slower computers) which gives me the impression that I definitely can add...
  15. LawrenceindaSky

New Menu Look?

Actually yeah it will, the only thing is, i’m not sure how to customize it :P Like put in backgrounds, busts and all that?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meltlilyth