LazyPanda19
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First timer at making games but I'm doing my best despite zero scripting knowledge nor rpg maker knowledge. ;w;
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Like I said, the videos are simple basics.

You can use variables to get a lot of useful information about what's going on, not only setting them to direct values.
    You may not use the puzzles, but trying to event eg. the simple push boulder puzzle can teach you other important things you will definitely use - player or event coordinates and such.
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Even if you are already able to event a relationship system or fancy parallax mapping right now, it might not be the best idea to do it when you don't have the bare bones of the game. (I can tell from experience)
    LazyPanda19
    LazyPanda19
    I feel like one example that'd fit would be when I tried adding in a custom theme using galv's menu themes engine and I kept getting the default despite switching the theme name to the custom one ^-^" would I be correct to think the example fits?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness :LZSgrin:
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
It seems to me that I'm too lazy to make new MZ plugins with my full time job, so I'm porting my easy, simple and small MV plugins instead.
I hope I can port 1-2 such plugins per day, but this will be hard for me :)
just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicprod