LazyPanda19
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First timer at making games but I'm doing my best despite zero scripting knowledge nor rpg maker knowledge. ;w;
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Like I said, the videos are simple basics.

You can use variables to get a lot of useful information about what's going on, not only setting them to direct values.
    You may not use the puzzles, but trying to event eg. the simple push boulder puzzle can teach you other important things you will definitely use - player or event coordinates and such.
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Even if you are already able to event a relationship system or fancy parallax mapping right now, it might not be the best idea to do it when you don't have the bare bones of the game. (I can tell from experience)
    LazyPanda19
    LazyPanda19
    I feel like one example that'd fit would be when I tried adding in a custom theme using galv's menu themes engine and I kept getting the default despite switching the theme name to the custom one ^-^" would I be correct to think the example fits?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Girls with swords are cool on their own. Then I give them guns. *Profit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum