Last Activity:
Jul 3, 2017

Followers 1

Birthday:
Mar 29, 1997 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

LectroNyx

The Guy With The Face, 21

I've really slowed down work recently - almost to a stop - due to personal reasons. Nov 7, 2015

LectroNyx was last seen:
Jul 3, 2017
    1. LectroNyx
      LectroNyx
      I've really slowed down work recently - almost to a stop - due to personal reasons.
    2. LectroNyx
      LectroNyx
      A close friend's helping me out with music for my game. I ended up listening to one of the songs for at least three hours, I liked it so much...
    3. LectroNyx
      LectroNyx
      Wish I could make my own graphics look like they were from the RTP. Would make things a lot easier.
      1. tearsofthenight
        tearsofthenight
        i think the magic of tile making is your own style!
        Oct 26, 2015
      2. LectroNyx
        LectroNyx
        Haven't tried tilemaking yet, but I've certainly done overworld sprites and... attempted portraits. The sprites turn out decent enough, but I always end up messing up perspective pretty badly on portraits.
        Oct 26, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 29, 1997 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    English
    Yo! I'm LectroNyx!

This is the blog for my game!

I'm not very good at art, but it's still kind of a hobby. Otherwise, I like food occasionally, games (my favorite game is either Undertale or the Fire Emblem series), writing, and birds.

I'm always happy to chat! If I don't reply right away, I either haven't noticed the message yet or I'm not actually online. My absurd sleep schedule tends to make me miss anything before 11:30 Eastern time, and anything before 2 is likely to get a delayed reply.

Games, art, birds, music, and furry characters (the fandom, however, is often really uncomfortable)

Interact

Content:

Signature

GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.