LectroNyx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh, hey, I forgot about all this!

my old project got abandoned after I started working too much on stuff I'd already worked on - plus, starting to hate the story I wrote for it. Then, well, a lot of serious life **** went down. I ended up moving across the country, cutting off some people, etc. - **** was rough.

So, uh, I guess I'm back for now? Funny how things work.
    A close friend's helping me out with music for my game. I ended up listening to one of the songs for at least three hours, I liked it so much...
    Wish I could make my own graphics look like they were from the RTP. Would make things a lot easier.
    tearsofthenight
    tearsofthenight
    i think the magic of tile making is your own style!
    LectroNyx
    LectroNyx
    Haven't tried tilemaking yet, but I've certainly done overworld sprites and... attempted portraits. The sprites turn out decent enough, but I always end up messing up perspective pretty badly on portraits.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Never play a random encounter RPG on the toilet. Just don't. Especially not one with save points instead of menu saving.
spent the entire day working on problems I was having in battle. enemy's tagging in and out was one of them.
Check out the Driftwood gamejam submissions, there's some pretty good projects in there.
Define purpose in your own words.
And assuming it doesn't contradict your definition: if someone takes your purpose away, can you get a new one?
At last, my fourth set of random sprites is finished! :kaojoy:
NebhyCL.jpg

Have fun recognizing characters!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KILLATAHH