Lee Sang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Where is "RPG Maker MZ" category in RPG Maker Central? I wanna ask for help with the Effseeker.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Latest Game Development Engines - it's not with the others, because there is only one latest.
    Petition for MZ to have a button to switch back to the old animation system. The new one with Effseeker is completely awful.
    Lee Sang
    Lee Sang
    @slimmmeiske2 The "AnimationMV" one, right? You can't. It's just a plugin to copy Animation.js from MV to MZ. I've already done that but the animation only plays when you playtest and we can't preview it in the Database. Also the animation is really low fps.
    RK DracoRoy
    RK DracoRoy
    Such a huge chore and a drag. You want to change the color of the animation? You have to do it for every layer that does colors, while in MV, you can use a program like Sai to change the hue of the whole sheet.
    Lee Sang
    Lee Sang
    @RK DracoRoy Yeah. I prefer to do my own effect in Adobe Effects and Photoshop and then export to a sprite sheet rather than learning a tool that's clunky and also not industry standard. I really wish MZ improved the animation sprite sheet system (bigger frame size, Unlimited amount of frame, etc...) rather than eliminating it completely.
    Really Enterbrain? Are you for real? Creating an engine that can export games to phones but does not have the basic features to support it? You can't even multi touch on the screen without a plugin!
    Lee Sang
    Lee Sang
    When you've developed a complex game and ran it on mobile, you'll understand why it would shock you that the feature was not in the core. It's the basic feature for every engine that supports development to phone. But tbh, nevermind about all that, I've already accepted living with that, it's their engine, they do whatever the hell they want, Idc anymore.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    And when you said complex, you develop a new mechanic. And this mechanic then requires an external plugin (not default), then you realized that MV was never supported this because of the lack of multitouch support. So you added a plugin for multiple touches (i.e, might as well as add more plugins along the way).
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I was waiting for an actual answer of how the basic building block of MV (without plugin) would require multitouch support, but since you seem like you don't care anymore. Then I guess we'll end it here.
    Taking a big risk. I'm gonna self-publish my game to Steam. I'm so ready to fail.
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I'm not sure everything going on, but it seemed extremely well put together. Also, the music was pretty good!
    Lee Sang
    Lee Sang
    @Sauteed_Onion This was just a Gameplay Trailer so I just put playable parts in the video. If you want to know what the game is about, I suggest to check out Official Trailer on my channel. :D
    Almost 100k downloads. Everyone loves revenging. \(^ ^ ♥\ )
    aGUKAzd.png
    What do you do when your game gets no attention after it's released and it was your 2 years hard work?
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Chances your game gets zero attention after release are pretty slim, unless you have a terrible gamepage with nothing that would attract potential players. You can also ask people who do RPG Maker game Let's Plays to do a playthrough of your game and see what they thought of it.
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    Fall into a deep spiraling depression. Wonder why you bother to wake up in the morning. Wondering if it was all just a giant waste of time. Wondering if you should give up making games even though you are sure it's the only thing you are good at.Wait.. was this a 'what you should do' or what actually happens question? I didn't mean me. I was talking about a friend. :) Guess mine would be Farm Dance of the Damned.
    Lee Sang
    Lee Sang
    @Tanarex That sounds just sad, and the worst part is I can understand that feeling because I've been there. *sigh*. I wish your friend would soon recover his spirit and quickly found a right way to keep going and to achieving his dream.
    All I can see is a very... very dark future. But all I can do right now is to watch Charmed while eating fast noodle.
    Gin
    Gin
    You live in the present, not in the future. So why suffer from anticipation?! You have noodles, and a tv to watch charmed... What can be happier than having a home to put a tv in, and food to eat?! You are blessed, so don´t feel like tomorrow matters more than today. Just "seize the day". <3
    jezebelthenun
    jezebelthenun
    Charmed? No wonder the future seems dark. Watch Buffy instead! Better yet, watch Firefly!

I hope you feel better, soon. I know how it feels to be in the dark spaces. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In the past hour I've both joined and left the RPG Maker subreddit. So many memories were made. Power to the gam mak!
So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bollehopp