Recent content by LeeAceSan

1. LeeAceSan

RMMV Path Of A Samurai - *NEW updates!*

I still want to play this game, the art and the atmosphere looks great :cutesmile: I'm looking forward to play a demo :thumbsup-right:
  2. LeeAceSan

Changing max speed over 6 for an event

Oh my gosh, it's work perfectly ! Thank you so much :D:rock-right:
  3. LeeAceSan

Thanks for the information :cutesmile: Maybe someone know, how to do this ?
  4. LeeAceSan

Hi everyone :cutesmile: I just want to know please, if it's possible to change the maximum speed over 6 for an event ? With a script call, it will be cool :thumbsup-right: Thank's ;_;
  5. LeeAceSan

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Eremiel - Source project now available!

That's awesome Frogboy, so kind of you, it's not everyone who would do that. I appreciate it :thumbsup-right: I working hard on my game, I want to make something like megaman battle network for the battle system. I will publish a demo when the battle system will be ok, I will keep you informed.
  6. LeeAceSan

Galv's Map Projectiles

In fact my problem was a misenderstanding of the Yanfly's plugin :guffaw: Now it's working properly, so nice ! Yeah I read a dozen of times the documentations but sometimes it's hard for me to fully understand, because it's not my native tong :| But with your answer you illuminated my brain...
  7. LeeAceSan

DeVine: World of Shadows

Wow It's inspiring... The true D E T E R M I N A T I O N. You can be proud of you and now, you can tell to people : "I made a game B)" Thanks ! :cutesmile::rock-right:
  8. LeeAceSan

Galv's Map Projectiles

Thanks again FrogBoy, I didn't know this plugin. I played Eremiel, That exactly what I want to do. The problem is when I activate a Self Switch with Galv plugin here : "Premade 1 : -1,0,8,6,'bulletBlast',1,'|c(1),S(1 : on)',[1],[],3,1,60" It's doesn't work, but with classical switch, it's...
  9. LeeAceSan

Galv's Map Projectiles

Thank's Galv, this plugin is awesome, I try to create a battle system with it :D Someone can help me please, I want to do that : When the projectile from the player touch the "event 1 (enemy 1)" --> Life Point - 1 I think, I need to use this command : "Galv.PROJ.ceTargetId()" But I don't...
  10. LeeAceSan

[FROG] Trigger Distance - Fire touch events at a distance

Too much complicated, I suspected it :D Anyway, your plugin is great, full of possibility with it :):thumbsup-right: Thanks for taking time to answer me :cutesmile:
  11. LeeAceSan

DeVine: World of Shadows

I can't imagine the amount of work you puted on it :o How many years you dedicated on ? Yeah your problem is the visibility, if I were you, I will contact all the small youtuber, between 100 and 1000 subcribers, and I will send them a free copy of my game, hoping that some of them make a video...
  12. LeeAceSan

My rpg maker is in french, but I made this picture to explain you in detail, I hope it's not confusing :cutesmile: Cheers
  13. LeeAceSan

What ? You did it !? Oh my gosh, thank you so much Frogboy :o:thumbsup-right: I will try this, thanks again dude ! :D Edit : I'm not able to do what I want ^^ I want to make my enemy die if he enter in the radius. Please :D I will be so happy if it's work.
  14. LeeAceSan

RMVXA Bushido the Way of Men

Great news ! I'm looking forward to play a demo :rock-left:
  15. LeeAceSan

Dragonball FighterZ

For me, the last DB game was tenkaichi 3 on PS2 ! :mrsatan: <- Mister Satan I want to play but I don't have money :thumbsup-left::troll:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
Please pop up a storm. Please pop up a storm.
So I tried composing a battle theme for the Linear Motion Battle System that I'm probably going to implement into my game. I really love real time combat, and I think that this theme might help give some energy to battles. Tell me what you think of it in the comments! Also, please do not use my music in your games.
My LMBS battle theme
* Me start speak in voice chat
"Lol, you're actually a girl?!"
(But I'm a guy tho... well, let's just pretend and see how long it will last)
* Years has passed... I have changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealElohim