leelahmleo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, updated my online presence to the person I am now, instead of the person I was when I made this account seven years ago (Also, dang, seven years ago)!
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Hello Seven years ago, I am @Bendyizzt, a Musician and pixel artist, I do my own pixel art and sometimes when I have time I make something like this:
    Group1 clone clone clone clone clone clone clone clone clone clone.gif
    It's nice to meet you.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    I'm coming up on 9 years as a member here and just passed 20 years in the RM community itself. XD
    edit: deleting old posts from when i was a more annoying kid lol
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Which sprites are you looking for? Might be best to post in resource requests.
    leelahmleo
    leelahmleo
    edit: deleting old posts from when i was a more annoying kid lol
    Is there anybody that knows a lot about battles in RPG Maker VX Ace that can help me with something?
    leelahmleo
    leelahmleo
    I've been trying to figure out how to do that all day, I haven't been able to figure it out.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Go to Support -> RPG Maker VX Ace. Click "Start New Topic" directly above the list of topics on the right hand side.
    leelahmleo
    leelahmleo
    I did it! Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indecisivesidekick