Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2019
Birthday:
July 16

Share This Page

leenat40

Veteran, Male

Veteran

I'm positive Death Stranding is a must play for everyone who think games can be more than endless shooting with a shallow story. Play it! Nov 20, 2019

leenat40 was last seen:
Nov 23, 2019
    1. leenat40
      leenat40
      I feel weirdly awake and my body starts shaking about every 30s after I watched a Chakra activation video. Weeeeird
      1. starlight dream and Artificer like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dodokajet
        Dodokajet
        i watched the entire video i personnaly don't feel more awake
        Oct 13, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I'll watch it later in the afternoon when I'm more tired!:p
        Oct 13, 2017
        Marsigne and leenat40 like this.
      5. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        I watched the avatar the last airbender chakra unlocking session aang had with the guru the other night. I walked through and tried to do the same thing as aang on each chakra (for giggles) and I actually felt a flow all the way up until the final chakra where I was like "nah, my family & friends are everything to me. I can't let them go". I felt weird for about 30 minutes after that. Good job, kids' show! :)
        Oct 13, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
    2. leenat40
      leenat40
      Our school started to teqch Japanese. Signed up and had the first lesson today. It’s also free. ^.^
    3. leenat40
      leenat40
      Ehhhhhhhh.... Sorry, but I just can't make the said game for IGMC. I have too much of those lazy days and I just don't have time.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Same here. I've been quitting IGMC every day or so :p It's too stressful for me to work on a tight deadline. I prefer a natural work flow and the possibility to recheck and fix any bugs.
        Oct 11, 2017
        Marsigne, leenat40 and The Stranger like this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        Thanks guys! Working with a deadline just stresses me out and I can’t focus on the game.
        Oct 11, 2017
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I agree. Unless it's my job I don't want to have to deal with deadlines; especially when those deadlines are for things I don't give a toss about.
        Oct 11, 2017
        TakeHomeTheCup and leenat40 like this.
    4. leenat40
      leenat40
      Wait, is making a biography of a serial killer counts as 18+? (For the IGM)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Alexander Hawksmoor
        Alexander Hawksmoor
        I wouldnt mind, I like the game idea as a whole and its getting my brain going lol.
        Oct 7, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Let’s go to PM
        Oct 7, 2017
        Alexander Hawksmoor likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Make a biography of a cereal killer instead, that will pass surely :D
        Oct 11, 2017
    5. leenat40
      leenat40
      Gonna try the IGM. My main project can wait, right? :kaoswt2:
      1. starlight dream likes this.
    6. leenat40
      leenat40
      What is a war without a resolution? Sequel bait.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Of course you did that.
        Oct 6, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, I tried Arma 1 on 800x600. Impossible :D I tried Arma 2 on 800x600 too. Better, but still very blurry. But for example f1 2014 can be played on 800x600, it's just not advisable due to low FOW.
        Oct 6, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        FPS games are advised to be played on lower resolution, because you need less mouse movement to reach the enemy, but you need at least 1024x768 to be able to play most of nowadays' FPS.
        Oct 6, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    7. leenat40
      leenat40
      What’s this “Dragons Dogma” game I’m hearing about? The remaster is just 25€. I should probably get it. Seen good reviews.
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        One of my favorite games. A lot of the story is at the back though and it could use some narrative fixes, but I love Dragon's Dogma for what it is. It's like a game I would make if I had AAA budget hahaha
        Oct 5, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        But no store in the town has it. Dammit. Maybe I should buy the 25£ wallet and buy it digitally
        Oct 5, 2017
      4. Nantas
        Nantas
        The game is very good, very fun to play, and that's what we essentially ask for when we buy a game.
        The story isn't interesting at all, so don't buy the game for that.
        It's like a good mixing of the games "Shadow Of the Colossus", "Devil May Cry", and traditionnal rpg games.
        Oct 5, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    8. leenat40
      leenat40
      Any tips of making realistic medieval maps with default MV assets?
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Right. I did that when I wanted to make a semi-realistic deserted castle, and found some old layouts of them. Did the same when I needed a hospital, and even a cheese factory.
        Oct 4, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. dragoonwys
        dragoonwys
        Yeap, like the others said. There are quite a few layout maps and videos of how medieval towns/buildings are laid out around the net to reference from. 8)
        Oct 5, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Status Updates is not meant for questions like this. It is supposed to be lighter - random thoughts, odd bits of info. Please post in the appropriate forum.
        Oct 5, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    9. leenat40
      leenat40
      Oooo-weee! Got the main theme for my new project! (I like to do music as early as possible)
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        I don't, due to lags :#
        Oct 4, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    10. leenat40
      leenat40
      Guess I am entering production as I just finished the story board for the next project. (Was working before the new pc)
    11. leenat40
      leenat40
      When you guys personally write stories, how do you add that emotional punch when an important character dies and stuff?
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Yeah. Most mistakes happen when you try to do what people want. Just look at Hajime Tabata and what he did to FF 15
        Oct 2, 2017
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Setting up the right atmosphere. Like picking a suitable music track to play during said scene and having suitable lines of dialogue which accurately reflect what kind of things someone would say in a situation like that.
        Oct 2, 2017
        leenat40 and starlight dream like this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        This might make an interesting thread in 'General Discussion' or, if you wanted feedback in 'Ideas and Prototypes.' It is too big a topic for Status Updates.
        Oct 2, 2017
        leenat40 and starlight dream like this.
    12. leenat40
      leenat40
      So... My whole battle system is so deep rooted in every aspect of the game, I have no clue how to change it, except remove it all togehther
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It all depends, really. Is the hassle of removing it really worth it? How much reworking will you have to do to your game after removing it? If it's already a major part of the game then, personally, I'd just stick with it.
        Oct 1, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Removing it would probably take around 2-3 hours at the most. The combat was never a big part of the game to begin with it. Mostly just an afterthought. I actually also have an idea how to remove the combat, but still keep the story and action in place. (It's QTE battles)
        Oct 1, 2017
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        If you can get rid of it easily, and in doing so actually improve your game, then go for it. :D No need to have a sub-standard battle system if it's not even a focus of your game.
        Oct 1, 2017
        starlight dream and leenat40 like this.
    13. leenat40
      leenat40
      So... The first thing I am doing is totally reworking and rebalancing Ulfar: Dreams! Stay tuned!
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Mah radio wont tune to your frequency! :o Better get a new one. :p
        Sep 29, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Hehe! You better.
        Some things to look forward to are: New Cutscenes, Gameplay Mechanics, extended chapters, bestiary and a completely reworked combat system!
        Sep 30, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    14. leenat40
      leenat40
      WEEE! Finally got a new pc! Can't wait to develop games again!
      2. evmaster
        evmaster
        Congrats on your new PC!
        Sep 28, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        But first... A week coma of Civ 6
        Sep 28, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Arcmagik
        Arcmagik
        Welcome back
        Oct 13, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    15. leenat40
      leenat40
      Bought No Man's Sky and Hellblade yesterday! Liking both so far!
      1. Jonforum and The Stranger like this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        @The Stranger Ahh. It's pretty crappy to have that type of internet. :d Couldn't imagine what I'd do if I had it. But the game file itself isn't that big. Around 16 gigabytes
        Aug 14, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @leenat40 16GB = £65 for me. 7GB is £25, soI'd need two of them, plus a £15 top-up for the extra 3GB.
        Aug 14, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      5. leenat40
        leenat40
        Aug 14, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    16. leenat40
      leenat40
      I constantly started to miss the new Game of Thrones episodes. :( Only saw one episode of Season 7. It was the previous episode...
    17. leenat40
      leenat40
      Just got my karma for spreading gossip. Ouch. :D
    18. leenat40
      leenat40
      Got Star Wars: Battlefront with all DLC wnd Season pass for free! Neat!
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I really enjoyed the smaller maps in BF4. Loved Operation Locker with a high player count - just chaos, but so much fun. :D I get frustrated a lot in multiplayer games, because I like to take things slowly.
        Jul 25, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        Well, I think I might have a fetish for big, epic scale wars on large locations. Maybe that's why I like big maps in BF1. :D
        Jul 25, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I wanted to like BF1 because I love WWI as a setting. However, it never felt like epic battles. It just felt like an old fashioned team deathmatch. It's hard to explain, tbh. I did enjoy Verdun more, however.
        Jul 25, 2017
    19. leenat40
      leenat40
      Just finished Final Fantasy 12: ZA! Just a good game! Like... A really good game!
      1. Prodigy 1216
        Prodigy 1216
        *Grins at you* (Being jealous got no PS4)
        Jul 22, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Jul 22, 2017
        Prodigy 1216 likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        All the ff12 talk from you and another member here tempted me into buying it too...so much lost productivity, especially on the hunts with their random requirements for spawning that have you chasing your tail to often. But it is a good game, probably my second or third favorite ff after tactics and maybe 6, its a close call.
        Jul 22, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    20. DeathBlaze
      DeathBlaze
      Yo dude, your game (Ulfar one) looks pretty good, altough it has some flaws, it's awesome to see it completed :), i'm making a game of my own too ''The Tales of Expel I'' , and it's coming out soon!, if you would like to know more about it, let me know :)
      1. leenat40 likes this.
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Sure. Write me a PM, we can chat more there! :)
        Jul 22, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    July 16
    First Language:
    Lithuanian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A