Last Activity:
Dec 9, 2019
Birthday:
July 16

Share This Page

leenat40

Veteran, Male

Veteran

I'm positive Death Stranding is a must play for everyone who think games can be more than endless shooting with a shallow story. Play it! Nov 20, 2019

leenat40 was last seen:
Dec 9, 2019
    1. leenat40
      leenat40
      They've made The Crash stormy accent level free until August 19th so I would buy the game now... And I was saving up for Yakuza.
    2. leenat40
      leenat40
      The "Ulfar" Series now has an official Facebook group, called: "Ulfar" Fan-Group.
    3. leenat40
      leenat40
      Oh no. Can't decide! Should I wait for Yakuza Kiwami or buy Kingdom Hearts 2.8?! :kaoswt2:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        To each his own. :p I thought Yakuza was poorly made and nonsensical.
        Jul 19, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        @The Stranger It isn't poirly made. It's just Japanese. But why don't you like Kingdom Hearts?
        Jul 19, 2017
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Plenty of other Japanese games aren't as poorly made as Yakuza. As for Kingdom Hearts, well, I just don't like the mix of Disney, random FF games, and cliche JRPG protags. At least it's of higher quality than Yakuza, though. :p
        Jul 19, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    4. leenat40
      leenat40
      Cancer is a tragic thing. I know, I shouldn't use releatives sickness for my needs, but I would think it would make a great, sad story.
      1. overlordmikey and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        It is a horrible disease that seems to mutate ad infinitum. Even when we come close to eliminating the threat (with early detection) to types like Melenoma and the breast cancers there are always mutating trends that can have less than a 10% survival rate simply because there isn't a proven treatment for them. It is unfortunate.
        Jul 19, 2017
        leenat40, Faherya and The Stranger like this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Haven't played the game in question (though I probably will soon, it sounds interesting) but agree that in a plot like that religion playing a central role makes sense. As a kid I watched my orthodox Christian family splinter down the middle religiously where half of us lost faith and the other half clung to it during and in the aftermath of my father's losing fight with gastric plasmacytoma.
        Jul 19, 2017
        The Stranger and leenat40 like this.
      5. cabfe
        cabfe
        As long as you keep it respectful and write tactfully, there is nothing wrong with using true life experiences like that one. They often make you better at telling them actually, as the words come from the heart.
        Jul 19, 2017
    5. leenat40
      leenat40
      Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2018?! Has to be a joke. 2019 is probably closer to the truth.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. Prodigy 1216
        Prodigy 1216
        Be patient my friend, because I am still sitting here waiting for Final Fantasy series to get remake for 15 years. And still waiting for Suikoden to be revived. Those good old days(golden era) for RPGs. I miss em
        Jul 16, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Truth. The old ones have this... Charm, that the ones today lack.
        Jul 17, 2017
    6. leenat40
      leenat40
      So, managed to get FF 12 ZA steelbook! Yay! The game itself seems it has a lot of potential so far. Really like the story.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        It has a pretty good story except for the protagonist that has next to nothing to do with the plot and no real investment to move forward with it. Apparently Basche was to old to be the player character and square weren't quite ready to have a female PC quite yet back then.
        Jul 14, 2017
        leenat40 and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I remember trading my Xbox original in for a Ps2 when 12 first came out. I was really disappointed with it back then - the story never hooked me, I disliked the characters, and I then got stuck fighting some boss on an airship\flying something or another.
        Jul 14, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Huh. To each their own. Tbh I like Vaan so far.
        Jul 14, 2017
    7. leenat40
      leenat40
      What THE?! I tried to contact the local game shop for 4 days now, as they got DFF 12 Zodiac Age early. They finally replied and said:
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Nah. We at Lithuania get most games a few days early. But it sucks 'cuz now I have to wait until thd next shipment.
        Jul 11, 2017
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Can't you order it from Amazon, or something?
        Jul 11, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        I could, but that will probably take even longer. At any rate the shipment is two days later, so I can wait.
        Jul 11, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    8. leenat40
      leenat40
      ˙˙˙ƃuᴉɯɐǝɹɔs s,ǝɥS
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    9. leenat40
      leenat40
      My dreams are becoming more fu**** up every night. Does this mean something? :kaoswt2:
      2. mogwai
        mogwai
        Autofel▄░▀▓o in dreams, means you are giving fel▄░▀▓o to an invisible 3rd party. I found that out the hard way. Hang in there.
        Jul 7, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        For example a few days ago I dreamt of a person I never met before qnd I met her in real life yesterday. She seemed to instantly hate me and she was acting very weird around me.
        Jul 7, 2017
      4. mogwai
        mogwai
        woah!
        Jul 7, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    10. leenat40
      leenat40
      I will say this one time. Someone please torture me, until I make the story of Ulfar even more complex, then it already is.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        *Alleviates*
        Jul 4, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        I can't help myself! Every day I think of sonething to make it more complex! (Mostly with family trees, time travel, time loops, time holes and the meaning of death.)
        Jul 4, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You can add symbolism to a story, and even the setting itself, without making it more complex. In my setting, family and bloodline play an important role, as does my own concept of honour. However, the story itself focuses on betrayal and vengeance, hence the subtitle "The Reckoning". These concepts are important to me in many different ways. Perhaps you could do a similar thing without ruining the actual narrative?
        Jul 4, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    11. leenat40
      leenat40
      Had a blue screen, turn on pc again ant it shows this: "A disc read error occurred." Well, ain't that nice...? :(
      1. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Drive problem?
        Jul 3, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Probably. I was thinking of buying a new one eventually... Guess now is the time...
        Jul 3, 2017
    12. leenat40
      leenat40
      Final Fantasy 12 or Crash Bandicoot? That is the question.
      2. Benjamin Kuli
        Benjamin Kuli
        Crash is one of the best platformers from the PSX era, but it is hard. And while the PS4 version is easier, it is still somewhat challenging. So if you like that genre and/or challenging games, go for it.
        Jul 2, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        That's a hard one... I love Crash and Jak and Daxter and all of that but FF 12 was a fun game too. Crash is probably a better choice though for fun. 12 plays sort of like Dragon age: origins if you've played it, but simpler. Not horrible but it gets stale, where Crash stays fun unless you keep dying at the same spot.
        Jul 2, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. mogwai
        mogwai
        Sony bootleg Nintendo sucks. FF12 Gamecube is way more sweet!
        Jul 2, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    13. leenat40
      leenat40
      W10 installed. RM is now also installed! ^.^ Back to game-making!
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Yay!
        Jul 2, 2017
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        But first, I have to finish PREY, exchange it to a different game, oh look! Ff 12 Zodiac Age is out! Oh! My birthday! I'll have FF type-0 and Crash Bandicoot. Oh! Yakuza Kiwami is out, as well? Gutta hurry to get dat steelbook! Oh... School Again? -_-
        (This is only 50% sarcastic.)
        Jul 2, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    14. leenat40
      leenat40
      Hehe! I am so cheecky with my writing! A guy that literally appears in letters and the DLC is actually the true main villain! There's more.
    15. leenat40
      leenat40
      So, got PREY. Playing for about 5 hours now. Pretty good, overall.
    16. leenat40
      leenat40
      Heck... I am getting ME: Andromeda tommorow. I just have to try it out for myself.
      1. Titris Thrawns likes this.
    17. leenat40
      leenat40
      Anyone played PREY 2017? What are your opinions? At the ahop and seeing a pretty good discount. Wonder if it's worth it.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The game also has a nice sense of progression. You can see, and feel, the effects of upgrading your stats and abilities. At the start you are very weak, but, if you upgrade the right skill trees, can become highly effective in combat, super sneaky, or basically a space wizard. You can also mod most of your weapons, too.
        Jun 30, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        Sadly, it's too late now to get it. As I was reading the reviews another guy snatvhed the last copy... -_-
        Jun 30, 2017
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Sad times. :(
        Jun 30, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    18. leenat40
      leenat40
      In your opiniong, the best waifu in P5 is...? (Mine's Kawakami and Futaba)
      2. UgyBoogie
        UgyBoogie
        Futaba all the way. With a little side bae action of Makoto and Hifumi.
        Jun 28, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Makoto. Futaba is super adorable, but in a little sister way (IMO).
        Jun 28, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. UgyBoogie
        UgyBoogie
        Jun 29, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    19. leenat40
      leenat40
      So I told my friend the confusing story of my game, but he followed it with no problem. Well, I guess it needs to be more complex!
      1. Verdelite likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        @Verdelite I couldn't tell, as we talked only on messages, though he sent me nice clapping gifs when he finished reading the story. XD Problem is I am afraid that if I make it easy to follow, that it would turn out the same as FF 15. Underwhelming.
        Jun 28, 2017
        The Stranger and Verdelite like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Can you explain your story in a single sentence? The core concept\plot should be able to be summed up very briefly - man\woman seeks revenge, etc. Of course, the story can be far deeper, and have more twists and turns, than this when it comes to execution, but the core concept\theme should always be at its heart.
        Jun 28, 2017
        leenat40 and Verdelite like this.
      5. leenat40
        leenat40
        The first game would be: "A man hunts a killer", second: "A man seeks answers, by destroying ancient spirits" and third: "Unlikely friends work as one, to kill the god of gods".
        Jun 28, 2017
    20. leenat40
      leenat40
      If anyone is up for a chat write a pm. :)
  • About

Birthday:
    July 16
    First Language:
    Lithuanian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A