Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2019
Birthday:
July 16

Share This Page

leenat40

Veteran, Male

Veteran

I'm positive Death Stranding is a must play for everyone who think games can be more than endless shooting with a shallow story. Play it! Nov 20, 2019

leenat40 was last seen:
Nov 23, 2019
    1. leenat40
      leenat40
      What's your most anticipated game for E3? Mine has to be Bloodborne 2, or any new FROMSOFTWARE IP. Also, Nier Remaster.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
    2. leenat40
      leenat40
      Bought a new Metal Clic iPhone case that usually goes for 45€, for 6€ on a sale. The quality is insanely good!
    3. leenat40
      leenat40
      Would any one would like to Beta Test "Ulfar: Dremas" (The finished beta version)? I am lacking beta testers right now.
      1. Guiguimu and Tea's Jams like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. umbralshadows
        umbralshadows
        I tried it some days ago but tha battle system made me quit early.
        Jun 7, 2017
        leenat40, UgyBoogie and J0pac like this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Please continue this conversation in the thread for the game. Status Updates is not for this type of discussion.
        Jun 8, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      5. leenat40
        leenat40
        I see... Maybe I should get rid of combat entirely, and just focus on the story?
        Jun 8, 2017
    4. leenat40
      leenat40
      I am actually thinking of making the Credits song "Fortunate Son" just for the "lolz".
    5. leenat40
      leenat40
      My game is complete and I thought it needed polish. But now, I can't find any areas to polish. What should I do? Release it or ask help?
      1. Hollow 1977 and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        We never see those areas until someone else sees them. Weird, but true. What does your testers say? I think you should release it and keep improving with everyone suggestions if needed. Good luck!
        Jun 7, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Release a demo of the game and see how others view it. This also works to build excitement for the full release.
        Jun 7, 2017
        leenat40 and Guiguimu like this.
    6. leenat40
      leenat40
      P[1] Ran into a moral debate. I noticed that the last two chapters a very heavily story based. (AKA Just Cutscenes)
      1. Tea's Jams likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        p[3]Also, could you suggest how I should keep a balance?
        Jun 6, 2017
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        In my opinion, you need a balance for sure. Too many cut scenes, I get bored, to few, the game seems shallow...aka boring.
        Jun 6, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      5. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        On a side note though, I have the attention span of a mosquito, soooo maybe I'm not the best judge, haha.
        Jun 6, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    7. leenat40
      leenat40
      Main development for my game finished! Only thing left, is polishing! (Lot's of polishing)
    8. leenat40
      leenat40
      Noticed that svchost.exe started taking up about 70% of my CPU. It never used to do that before. Any tips or help? (Can't find online)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        When that happened to me it meant that Windows update was trying to download and/or install an update. I got around it by telling windows update to stop auto-updating and stop checking for updates.
        Jun 5, 2017
        Tea's Jams and leenat40 like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Unfortunately, we have that same issue still at work, and since I can't change the update settings I've had to had some long talks with my boss about how if they want us to do our job, they need to run the updates when we are not at work, instead of it auto running and tying up the PC for 1 - 2 hours while it 'updates'.
        Jun 5, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Yeah, what @bgillisp said. (that was my experience too)
        Jun 5, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    9. leenat40
      leenat40
      What do you guys usually do, when you get bored of developing a particular area of the game?
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I usually just keep at it. If I stopped doing the boring stuff every time I was bored, it'd never get done. Instead, I put all my boring stuff first and it gets worked on as I have time or anytime I want to work on my game.
        Jun 4, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Same as @Matseb2611, except by the end, I usually start falling asleep in my chair from the boredom or I watch something on Netflix to break it up.
        Jun 4, 2017
        Matseb2611 and leenat40 like this.
      4. UgyBoogie
        UgyBoogie
        @djDarkX *watching Netflix while avoiding boring stuff literally right now*
        Jun 4, 2017
        djDarkX and leenat40 like this.
    10. leenat40
      leenat40
      [P1] Is Mafia 3 really that repetitive? I heard a lot of mxied opinions, and I actually liked doing stuff like climbing radio towers and
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Mafia 3 also seems to have disappointed a lot of fans by not really being about the Mafia. Instead, you're just some bloke with a desire for revenge. Some praised it for allowing you to play a black bloke during a time of rampant racism, but that alone isn't all that praise worthy; you shouldn't base a game concept on virtue signalling.
        Jun 3, 2017
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        I rolled the generator three times and got Last Guardian all of those times. (I also had a dream of buying a picture of Last Guardian) :kaoswt:
        Jun 3, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Hehe. Sounds like you really want to play the Last Guardian. If it's something you've wanted to play for ages, then I say go for it. :)
        Jun 3, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    11. leenat40
      leenat40
      Saw the new Pirates Of The Caribbeans today. And learned that average( or low) scores does not mean that it's bad for you.
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Eh, I seldom trust movie reviews. For me, they're almost always wrong. I do trust when my mom says I should see something; she's almost always right.
        Jun 3, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      2. Celianna
        Celianna
        It was an alright movie, I feel like it missed a lot of charm, and Jack was drunk like 90% of the time. I did like seeing his origins though.
        Jun 3, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. StrawberrySmiles
        StrawberrySmiles
        I don't care much about movie reviews. Or reviews for anything. If *I* like it, then that's all that matters!
        Jun 3, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    12. leenat40
      leenat40
      Four of five chapters are already done! I feel super proud! :kaojoy:(Maybe I will stick to the Release Date, and won't have to delay it!)
      1. The Mighty Palm likes this.
    13. leenat40
      leenat40
      My game "Ulfar: Dreams" is now at "Project Development"! Feedback is very much welcome!
    14. leenat40
      leenat40
      I found Last Guardian Steelbook, The Order 1885 Blackwateer edition and Mafia 3 Deluxe for good prices. (42€, 39€, 48€) Which should I get?
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        I've played The Last Guardian and thought it was really boring and frustrating, as half the game is you trying to maneuver or wait on your catdogbird to do what it's gotta do. It's like Hey You Pikachu Ico edition. My vote goes Mafia 3. I havent played it but my friend did and gushed over it for weeks.
        May 29, 2017
        The Stranger and leenat40 like this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Mafia 3 is okay, but it drops the ball really fast with it's "historical depiction" by lumping 60's era Italian immigrants into the privileged whites category for story reasons. Be cool if it didn't have that disclaimer about how historically accurate it's trying to depict everything at the beginning, but because of it the games historical revisionism turns it into something of a joke.
        May 30, 2017
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Not because of the racism depicted, but because it holds up another class of disadvantaged, abused people of the time as a part of the problem based on their skin color when in reality the organization in the title grew out of resistance to that class being treated in a similarly derogatory manner.

Aside from story issues it's really linear, repetitive and the basetaking stuff gets stale fast. I'd go with FF10.
        May 30, 2017
    15. leenat40
      leenat40
      This is some deep s***!
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I love this sort of theorising. It's all unimaginably bleak, but so very awe inspiring, and beautiful. The eventual death of our solar system does support my belief that we need to find new homes among the stars; if our species survives that long, that is.
        May 29, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      2. UgyBoogie
        UgyBoogie
        We are so small and insignificant, it's hard to grasp.
        May 29, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    16. leenat40
      leenat40
      [P1]I am kind off on the fence, of including a chapter that exanps some character's developement and origin, while at the same time
      1. Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Third: Just expands the length and gives you a new dungeon.
        May 28, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        If it helps expand upon a relationship, or develops it in a way that makes sense, then go for it. Just don't rush it. Believe it or not, a lot of RPG players don't mind not battling things for a decent amount of time; I love long breaks from combat, for example.
        May 28, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      5. leenat40
        leenat40
        A time and resource effective idea just came to mind! GOOD!
        May 28, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    17. leenat40
      leenat40
      Is it a good idea to have a secret boss, that's actually cannon to the storyline? Like the mysterious figure in Kingdom Hearts 1
      1. Titris Thrawns and The Stranger like this.
      2. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        Yes and no.
        That one is 100% in the delivery and execution.
        May 26, 2017
      3. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Or the portagonist's dark self battle.
        May 27, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        @KayZaman Yeah. But I am keeping that for sequel, because you'll be playing a different character with a much darker personality there.
        May 27, 2017
    18. leenat40
      leenat40
      Don't care if people say "Life will change" or "Last Suprise" are better. For me it's this one:
    19. leenat40
      leenat40
      Anyone want's to do some testing for new "Ulfar: Dreams" demo?
      1. Raijinn
        Raijinn
        MEMEMEMEME
        May 23, 2017
    20. leenat40
      leenat40
      You never actually cringed until you saw the "Anime Opening" for my game.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      3. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Hmm, I feel like there are some times were you ought to have used faces instead of sprites and I think your video went a touch too slowly for the song. However, it was pretty decent sprite animation and stuff. XD
        May 22, 2017
        Wavelength and leenat40 like this.
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I *barely* made it through that without cringing. You have a really neat concept here but you need to give the characters something better to do than "walk". Also, @HexMozart88 made a good point - busts would be much better than sprites if you have them.
        May 22, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        At 0:29 I expected him to check the body. Maybe do more things like that? The opening looks cool nonetheless.
        May 22, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 16
    First Language:
    Lithuanian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A