leenat40

Veteran, Male

Veteran

Death Stranding is so soon! I can hardly wait! Oct 21, 2019 at 12:33 AM

leenat40 was last seen:
Oct 21, 2019 at 12:33 AM
    1. leenat40
      leenat40
      I just realized that I can remaster my second ever Rpg Maker Game in MV!
      1. Arcmagik and Guiguimu like this.
    2. leenat40
      leenat40
      Trying to get the platinum trophy for FF XV.... 3 trophies remaining. :d
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        I don't think I've ever gotten the platinum trophy in a game before. There are always at least 4-5 trophies that require you to do something weird and outside of normal gameplay for no reason other than to obtain.

I like how wasteland 2 handled trophies through, some of them are for embarrassing things like shooting your own party member to death with friendly fire or letting them die from a curable disease.
        Apr 23, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Same here. Never had a platinum, but few days ago I looked trough my trophies and saw that I only needed 10 trophies for the platinum, plus they aren't that hard to get. So that's what I am doing. :D
        Apr 23, 2017
    3. leenat40
      leenat40
      Just cancelled one of my games half way trough. Was it the right choice? :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It all depends on how you feel. I'd say you should create something because you want to create it, not because you expect others to praise it. If even a single person enjoys it then it's a success, in my opinion. Of course, if you hate doing something then it will reflect in your work. It wont always be sunshine and rainbows - creating anything is a long and arduous process.
        Apr 23, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        How do you know the same thing won't happen with the next game, or the one after that? Wouldn't it be better to ask WHY few people played it? Was it not visually appealing, were the maps too basic, was there not enough progress to make it worth downloading? It could be something really simple that you could fix that would make it much more appealing. Giving up is the easy path. Making a game isn't easy.
        Apr 23, 2017
        Wavelength likes this.
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Even if you do give up and move on to another game, at least finding out what was "wrong" with the previous one can help you make the next one better. It can be hard to ask, and take, criticism, but if you don't, you're destined to make the same mistakes and get the same results every time.
        Apr 23, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    4. leenat40
      leenat40
      [P1]When can I tell that the game, has moved too far from it's OG idea? Because originally, my story was about a fight of 2 brothers...
      1. ALTERED STATE ? and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It's now either an evolution or a total disaster, depending on how much you wanted to tell the original story. usually, growth, while writing, is a good thing. I love seeing my characters and concepts change naturally over time.
        Apr 23, 2017
        ALTERED STATE ? and leenat40 like this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        Maybe you're right! I'll keep trying!
        Apr 23, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Explore your own creations. Nothing should be static, and nothing should be forced. What you first imagined may not make sense after developing a character, or various other things. Of course, there comes a point where you have to settle on something, else you will never move on with the rest of your project. :)
        Apr 23, 2017
        SimProse and leenat40 like this.
    5. leenat40
      leenat40
      How many times, will I keep changing the story line for my game? :kaoblush::kaodes:
      1. Kes
        Kes
        How many stars are there in the sky?
        Apr 22, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        A lot... :(((
        Apr 22, 2017
    6. leenat40
      leenat40
      "So much to do, so little time..."
    7. leenat40
      leenat40
      Just so you know, @coyotecraft is a really talented person, and I just wanted to thank him in front of people. :)
    8. leenat40
      leenat40
      Happy Easter, everyone!
      1. Ms Littlefish and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Have a Great Easter!!! Lots of chocolate, bunnies and smiles!!!!
        Apr 16, 2017
        The Mighty Palm and leenat40 like this.
    9. leenat40
      leenat40
      Welp. I reached the end world of Kingdom Hearts 1, and I am underleveleved. A lot. And... I am already at destiny island, so no going back.
    10. leenat40
      leenat40
      So I wanted to make a complicated story. I finally did that, but now, even I can't understand it. Is that a good or a bad sign?
      1. gub likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Yes. If you can't understand it, how can you implement it? And how can others understand it?
        Apr 15, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. Roszhelhia
        Roszhelhia
        Even the most complex of story lines are drawn out from the most simplest of concepts. If you are at a point wherein your own plot doesn't make sense to you, step back a few steps and go over your outline.
        Apr 15, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. gub
        gub
        The best stories are simple. Just go back to your outline as @Roszhelhia said, and son't make it too complicated, that will require (extra) gameplay-slowing exposition and infodumps. Just, keep it simple. For your first game at least.
        Apr 15, 2017
        leenat40 and Alexander Amnell like this.
    11. leenat40
      leenat40
      Any ideas, on how to make an alchemy system which allows you to craft potions?
      1. gub likes this.
      2. gub
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Thanks a lot.
        Apr 15, 2017
    12. leenat40
      leenat40
      Is it required for an open world game, to have an overworld? If I find out, it just takes me out of the world.
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Open-world games (in the sense of go anywhere you please at nearly any time) generally don't have Overworld maps.
        Apr 15, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Thank Zemak! (Zemak is the god of my game, so I will keep using it as a small promotion) Then I wont have an overworld. Still thinking how large the world should be.... :/
        Apr 15, 2017
    13. leenat40
      leenat40
      Is it a good choice, to make a second demo with more content, if enough people try the first demo?
      1. cabfe
        cabfe
        Why not? You'll always find either people who want more of your game or people who haven't played it at all.
        Apr 14, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Maybe you would like to try it, as well? It's called "Chronicles Of Zemak" And it's available in early project feedback.
        Apr 14, 2017
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Updating a game is always a good way to catch people's interest.
        Apr 14, 2017
        Susan and leenat40 like this.
    14. leenat40
      leenat40
      Best quote from my game so far: "And... Back into the hole... Ironic for this dungeon, really..." (Because it's a dungeon in a Whore House)
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        Alright. Thanks. It's my first fantasy rpg and the feedback is generally pretty good. I am actually exited to show more to those people.
        Apr 14, 2017
      3. gub
        gub
        Read the story and seen some screenshots. Pretty promising. Good luck!
        Apr 14, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        Thank you very much.
        Apr 14, 2017
    15. leenat40
      leenat40
      Is it appropriate to add a Whore house to my dark, fantasy Rpg?
      2. StrawberrySmiles
        Apr 14, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. Pine Towers
        Apr 14, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. leenat40
        leenat40
        It's officially in the code/game/map and I almost finished making it's quest!
        Thank you to everyone!
        Apr 14, 2017
    16. leenat40
      leenat40
      And... My original story, for my new game is basically 80% changed... I thought it was a bit too dark. :/
    17. leenat40
      leenat40
      And.... I added time travel and time paradoxes to my previously simple fantasy rpg story...
      1. gub, TriceratopsX and Marsigne like this.
    18. leenat40
      leenat40
      Finally! My new game "Chronicles Of Zemak" Is available in Early Project Feedback! (I feel proud)
      1. Knayter likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        Apr 11, 2017
        Knayter likes this.
      4. Knayter
        Knayter
        @leenat40 of course, just when I be back to my home computer!
        Apr 11, 2017
      5. leenat40
    19. leenat40
      leenat40
      Dammit! Persona 5 is sold out in every shop, in the city I live! :(
      1. Lunixx likes this.
      2. Soul
        Soul
        I know it's no hard-copy, but it is available in the Playstation store for PS3 and PS4 v.v
        Apr 9, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. leenat40
        leenat40
        @Soul True, but I really want that steelbook.
        Apr 9, 2017
      4. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Can't you order it online?

PS: You're my favourite dev xD
        Apr 9, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
    20. leenat40
      leenat40
      Quick Question! Should I make my game Open World with filler, or a linear, polished game?
      1. Lunixx likes this.
      3. Lunixx
        Lunixx
        It all depends on what you think works best. There's many games that work better linear and others that work best open-world. If you have a story heavy game and don't want to take centuries to make it. Especially if you're just a one person team. I'd say linear and semi-open would probably work best.
        Apr 9, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. Ryzler
        Ryzler
        Linear with optional side areas that either stray from the main path or can be sort of fast traveled to?
        Apr 9, 2017
        leenat40 likes this.
      5. leenat40
        leenat40
        @Ryzler I think that would work. While saying linear, I mostly meant Final Fantasy 13 Linear. :d
        But a few open areas would work. Thanks!
        Apr 10, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    July 16
    First Language:
    Lithuanian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A