leenat40's latest activity

• leenat40
    leenat40 updated their status.
    The script for Fatum is my longest and most in depth story to date. Excited to share more! (Nanomachines not included this time)
  • leenat40
    leenat40 reacted to PrideOfTheForbidion's comment on leenat40's profile post with Like Like.
    i have all of the rebuild, so far anyway, still waiting for 4.44, Anno coming to the end of the show and letting it slip again lol, his...
  • leenat40
    leenat40 reacted to Zakarijah's comment on leenat40's profile post with Like Like.
    Have you seen Rebuild? I feel it does the series some proper justice! I first heard of it with 3:33, and I was BLOWN away!?
  • leenat40
    leenat40 reacted to PrideOfTheForbidion's comment on leenat40's profile post with Like Like.
    Loved watching neon genesis evangelion end of the evangelion used to watch it day in day out lol, most of the anime I watched as a kid...
  • leenat40
    leenat40 reacted to standardplayer's comment on leenat40's profile post with Like Like.
    I just rewatched the first five or six episodes of the Neon, that was one of my first mech animes, along with Gundam Wing
  • leenat40
    Neon Genesis Evangelion and End Of Evangelion along with Kojima games are my main inspiration for writing stories!
  • leenat40
    The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
  • leenat40
    leenat40 commented on leenat40's profile post.
    Hahaha! Well, who knows what the future holds, perhaps Fate will tell us
  • leenat40
    I am putting development of 2 Vampyrus: Birth By Death on hold. Exciting stuff ahead though!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.
I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vashx