leenat40
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it required for an open world game, to have an overworld? If I find out, it just takes me out of the world.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Open-world games (in the sense of go anywhere you please at nearly any time) generally don't have Overworld maps.
    leenat40
    leenat40
    Thank Zemak! (Zemak is the god of my game, so I will keep using it as a small promotion) Then I wont have an overworld. Still thinking how large the world should be.... :/
    Is it a good choice, to make a second demo with more content, if enough people try the first demo?
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Why not? You'll always find either people who want more of your game or people who haven't played it at all.
    leenat40
    leenat40
    Maybe you would like to try it, as well? It's called "Chronicles Of Zemak" And it's available in early project feedback.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Updating a game is always a good way to catch people's interest.
    Best quote from my game so far: "And... Back into the hole... Ironic for this dungeon, really..." (Because it's a dungeon in a Whore House)
    leenat40
    leenat40
    Alright. Thanks. It's my first fantasy rpg and the feedback is generally pretty good. I am actually exited to show more to those people.
    gub
    gub
    Read the story and seen some screenshots. Pretty promising. Good luck!
    leenat40
    leenat40
    Thank you very much.
    And... My original story, for my new game is basically 80% changed... I thought it was a bit too dark. :/
    Dammit! Persona 5 is sold out in every shop, in the city I live! :(
    Reactions: Lunixx
    Soul
    Soul
    I know it's no hard-copy, but it is available in the Playstation store for PS3 and PS4 v.v
    leenat40
    leenat40
    @Soul True, but I really want that steelbook.
    Ryzler
    Ryzler
    Can't you order it online?

PS: You're my favourite dev xD
    Quick Question! Should I make my game Open World with filler, or a linear, polished game?
    Reactions: Lunixx
    Lunixx
    Lunixx
    It all depends on what you think works best. There's many games that work better linear and others that work best open-world. If you have a story heavy game and don't want to take centuries to make it. Especially if you're just a one person team. I'd say linear and semi-open would probably work best.
    Ryzler
    Ryzler
    Linear with optional side areas that either stray from the main path or can be sort of fast traveled to?
    leenat40
    leenat40
    @Ryzler I think that would work. While saying linear, I mostly meant Final Fantasy 13 Linear. :d
    But a few open areas would work. Thanks!
    Finally got Nioh yesterday! Been playing non-stop until now!
    Jef299
    Jef299
    That looks like one mean dude. Too bad im not into "souls" gameplay, but to each their own!
    leenat40
    leenat40
    @Jef299 I love Souls games! In fact, my number 3 favorite game ever made is Bloodborne!
    But Nioh is a lot different. You should watch a few videos or something. The combat is way different, the design is also a lot different.
    I ****ed up. BIG!
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    how'd you hose up so bigly? what happened?
    leenat40
    leenat40
    My accidentally changed one of the plugins. (The most used plugin in my game), and now the whole system doesn't work. Meaning I need to redo about 20 hours of everything... o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
Please pop up a storm. Please pop up a storm.
So I tried composing a battle theme for the Linear Motion Battle System that I'm probably going to implement into my game. I really love real time combat, and I think that this theme might help give some energy to battles. Tell me what you think of it in the comments! Also, please do not use my music in your games.
My LMBS battle theme
* Me start speak in voice chat
"Lol, you're actually a girl?!"
(But I'm a guy tho... well, let's just pretend and see how long it will last)
* Years has passed... I have changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealElohim