Recent content by Legend20

1. Legend20

Yanfly's OptionCore: How to add SRD_FullscreenToggleOption?

Basically what the title says. I'm trying to add SRD_FullscreenToggleOption to the settings menu in OptionCore, but I don't know how. Note that I'm trying to make a "On, Off" button for Fullscreen.
  2. Legend20

How to play multiple music tracks in the title screen?

Your idea works, but there's a big delay before the music starts, which I'm assuming is because it needs to load the entire file. So about 15 seconds of the player just waiting on the title screen until the music appears. Do you have any idea to get rid of the delay? Or make it pay sooner?
  3. Legend20

You make a great point. I'll see if that works. I tried doing this, and it works, but the problem is when I press "Options", ect. It stops the music and when I leave options, it skips to the next song.
  4. Legend20

I'm wondering if there's a way to play several different tracks of music on the title screen at once, and let the music automatically fade-in and fade-out, so the next track comes in nice and easy. Is there a way to do this? Or maybe a free plugin that can help? Newbie btw.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truvirian