LegendaryNono's latest activity

• LegendaryNono
    LegendaryNono replied to the thread Deployment on Mac OS.
    Hello ! I'm really sorry to answer only now. We tried opening others little games from the internet, and they actually worked. Only my...
  • LegendaryNono
    Sorry for the late answer, i was pretty busy these days ! I tried again to use firefox with this command and now it works !! Thank you...
  • LegendaryNono
    Sorry, i'm still a bit confuses i guess. I tried opening the index.html (for a web version) on firefox but it didn't work. This was the...
  • LegendaryNono
    Oh okay i'm sorry ! I didn't read the rules already, but definitely gonna do ! Thanks a lot for the information, i'm testing all...
  • LegendaryNono
    It still fails, without the accent and space. I'm sorry, what is the console output and where can i find it ? Sorry i'm not that gifted...
  • LegendaryNono
    I don't remember exactly, but it was something about administrator access (which he has). I tried to put the command of the topic...
  • LegendaryNono
    Well the full path to this file is "c:\Utilisateurs\Admin\Bureau\Légion RPG\www\data\Actors.json" . I think it's pretty classic, isn't...
  • LegendaryNono
    I looked up to some topics but couldn't find something helpful. The most elabrate solution was using some other logiciels, but when i...
  • LegendaryNono
    Yeah here is what my friend send me :
    • WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 14.27.48.jpeg
  • LegendaryNono
    On his computer, it's an application that runs on doubleclick (at least SHOULD run, but instead display an error messag). That's not a...
  • LegendaryNono
    Well he gets an .app (Game.app) when he download it. I deploy the game from my pc (Windows 10), then i compress it (.zip) and then put...
  • LegendaryNono
    Hello everyone, i need help and i absolutely don't know what to do ! I've been creating a game for my friendgroup since 3 years now...
  • LegendaryNono
    LegendaryNono replied to the thread YEP Questjournal TypeError.
    Ah okay thank you @mlogan ! I'll know for the next time :) but i hope i don't have any more issues for my game tho, as i still block on...
  • LegendaryNono
    Hello everyone, can you all help me ? I got a similar error and just ended on this page by searching help. I installed the...
  • LegendaryNono
    LegendaryNono replied to the thread YEP Questjournal TypeError.
    Hello everyone, can you all help me ? I got a similar error and just ended on this page by searching help. I installed the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scuffy_Lookin_Nerd_Herder