Recent content by Leggy

1. Leggy

RMVXA Teh Stream: A Twizted Tale

@controllerjar Hey, it's no problem! I always appreciate honest feedback, and it's definitely understanding that using default assets can kinda break immersion, so to speak. Outside of editing, I'm honestly not very good with sprite art - at least not from scratch. But it's something on my...
  2. Leggy

Haha yeah, I think anyone who aims to improve will inevitably wanna go back and fix old work. So especially professional people!
  3. Leggy

Ah, yeah, I think that's really how it is for anyone who creates as a hobby. Time passes, you look back, and you see a ton of stuff you wanna make better! I'm all for re-making something if enough time has passed and/or you know you can make a considerable improvement. But it's also important to...
  4. Leggy

Yee! I've had some downtime lately and decided I wanted to get back into working on some RPG Maker stuff. I figured I'd play through Twizted Tale to get myself pumped for it, and happened to find some errors... might as well fix 'em!
  5. Leggy

Version 2.0.6 Update: A few spelling errors and misplaced words have been edited Some graphical and cutscene errors have been fixed and/or improved Download links are the same and provide the updated versions. Old save files should still be compatible with the current version.
  6. Leggy

Teh Stream

Got it! I'll give both a watch, good luck with all the female voices.
  7. Leggy

Hm? Well Twizted Tale and the original game of Teh Stream already exist, but someday I'll do a true sequel. That'll be a long ways off though, likely a year or more.
  8. Leggy

Sure thing, whatever you decide to do with it is fine with me! If you do try it and it gets too confusing, I can help out, like a human version of the objective journal. XP
  9. Leggy

@Matseb2611 hank you so much! As said in the YouTube comment, your feedback and playthrough over all really helped out. Teh Stream is the first full game I did, and it's actually the predecessor to Twizted Tale... sort of. Both games take place at the same time, but are simply told from the two...
  10. Leggy

Minor Update: Some small spelling errors have been fixed Download links are the same and provide the updated versions. Old save files should still be compatible with the current version.
  11. Leggy

Version 2.0.5 Update: File size has been reduced from 275 MB to 150 MB Music and BGM have been edited to loop seamlessly Small bugged event in Teh EXtream (Map 50) is fixed The "post rules" objective has been made more visible Download links are the same and provide the updated versions...
  12. Leggy

Sure thing!
  13. Leggy

Version 2.0.4 Update: Rewards have been added to the final 3 battles in the EXport area Shops now have improved prices and more balanced selling values Download links are the same and provide the updated versions. Old save files should still be compatible with the current version.
  14. Leggy

At most, anyone who feels similar to the "negative" characters might get into a huff. But literally any names or likenesses have been completely changed, so there's no legal worries to be had there. It's something a lot of authors do anyway, like JK Rowling basing some of her "bad" characters...
  15. Leggy

Ah yeah, it's always a good idea to have one! :kaoswt:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti