lemarstravolta's latest activity

• lemarstravolta
    lemarstravolta reacted to Andar's post in the thread Parallax Shift Issue with Like Like.
    the problem with your method is probably the timing, especially if you have other parallels on the same map. can you check if there is...
  • lemarstravolta
    lemarstravolta reacted to Tea++'s post in the thread Parallax Shift Issue with Like Like.
    I use doodads to create layers and don't have this problem. I also use Visustella's movement core. Time will tell if it causes...
  • lemarstravolta
    lemarstravolta replied to the thread Parallax Shift Issue.
    I narrowed my issue down somewhat. I use some Visustella plugins and have narrowed the issue down to a problem with the Visustella...
  • lemarstravolta
    After some more messing around, I realized a couple things. 1. When I have the Visustella Movement plugin "smooth scroll" feature...
  • lemarstravolta
    Going into a playtest and looking more, it appears as though every "picture" layer shifts and comes apart from the base map editor...
  • lemarstravolta
    Yeah, let me give that a try really quick. I see where you're getting at, however, the pictures dont have to necessarily "catch up". The...
  • lemarstravolta
    Thanks so much for replying, by the way. I appreciate you looking into this!
    • Screenshot 2022-09-26 181428.png
    • Screenshot 2022-09-26 181455.png
  • lemarstravolta
    Sure! So this is how I have everything set-up. Super simple, no plugins and using pictures for everything. I will note again that the...
    • Screenshot 2022-09-26 180901.png
    • Screenshot 2022-09-26 180924.png
  • lemarstravolta
    Hello everyone, I'm having issues with a map I've been working on. I put together the "bones" in map and then transferred to GIMP for...
    • Screenshot 2022-09-26 124329.png
    • Screenshot 2022-09-26 124354.png
    • Screenshot 2022-09-26 124418.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.
Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD
Can I promote my %75 OFF Creator Day Sale here, or it's against forum rules as well? :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rwoof