lemongreen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I just had a weird experience with a "professional" voice actor emailing me and trying to get me to pay professional rates even after explaining that I'm not trying to go commercial right now or have the money... (I'm not even sure how they found my email address...)
    lemongreen
    lemongreen
    @Shaz No, thankfully they didn't; if they had the conversation would have ended a lot different than it did.

@Decalman: Well, I can at least say that this one's professionalism ended at the (possibly self-given) claim of being one.
    Clord
    Clord
    Not every commission has something to do with this forum you know. ;)
    Clord
    Clord
    Wasn't squirrel supposed to be red of being sunburn? ;)
    For some reason the touchpad on my laptop has decided not to work and my USB mouse has died on me... Thankfully my brother had a wired one I can borrow but... it's been a strange day...
    Been trying to rework sections of my game's plot and I suddenly realize why it feels off; because it doesn't actually fit in with the rest of the world building I've done... Now to rework it so that it does fit.
    I hate having allergies…
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Look into nettle leaf capsules. They have changed my life as an allergy sufferer.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Flonase and levocitirizine works for me most. If I get a headache though I pop a an ibuprofen of two to knock it out. Do you know what you are allergic to?
    So I just took a look around the new teen center they just opened up at my library and they have some really nice professional grade equipment setup there. Not really a teen anymore, but I'm definitely going to use some of it if I get the chance.
    That's it; I'm tired of having to look for multiple different scripts to get the menu I want. Time to open a Luna Engine project and see if I can use that instead.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Luna is compatible with many different scripts too.
    I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything for awhile, but then saw the Luna Engine for $5.99 and couldn't resist..
    I wondering if I should put up the script I made for my items menu... Would anyone else be interested in having it?
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Depends on what it looks like and how it works. So...maybe?
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Let us see! :D Even if I won't use it I would love to see it!
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Post it up, I'll give it a look.
    Don't know when it happened, but apparently I'm now an advanced member... I didn't think I was around enough to get that kind of an honor.
    ??????
    ??????
    I know when it happened... I seen the whole damn thing... It was vicious...

You typed on your keyboard so damn hard... Thought it was gonna break for sure...
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    I also saw it, I had the phone in hand to call the ambulance for that poor Keyboard and that mouse for intense clicking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisterParadox