Recent content by lemons

1. lemons

Letting the Player choose their stats.

Yeah, no plugin necessary for this, why was this moved? Use a variable for your points. Use "Change parameter..." it's not that hard.
  2. lemons

How to assign a common event to a key on my keyboard?

That's for MV. This is in the VX ACE forum...
  3. lemons

How do you deal with controversy over your game?

I think there is a very, very fine line between making a game for an intended target demographic... and accidentally closing the doors for other potential demographics. That being said I don't think it's possible to make every gamer happy. I saw on your game's thread that you put a disclaimer...
  4. lemons

Motorcycle

Thank you for showing me these! Those are nice; they're a bit of a Japanese style motorcycle. I was thinking of more of an American style, though. Maybe if it gets edited to have the long handlebars instead?
  5. lemons

Motorcycle

I posted for the hopes of getting decorative tiles, but if I think about it, functional ones would be pretty cool to have as well. Do whatever you wanna do though!
  6. lemons

Motorcycle

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Description: I would like to request a general-nothing-in-particular-looking motorcycle; from the side would be the most important, from other angles would be appreciated but not necessarily required. However, it's important that it would look...
  7. lemons

Hello all!

Hello :kaohi: my account is kinda old, too, but I recently got back into RPG Maker. What do you wanna make?
  8. lemons

Plot and Character Feedback

@Tuomo L my only critique is that she is only a secret character. SHE NEEDS HER OWN SPIN OFF GAME! I DEMAND THAT THE GOAT BE FOUND!
  9. lemons

@Andronius , I think you're right :kaopride: I just have it in my head that maybe, 1 or 2 years down the line, I can turn my project into a commercial success... But I think it's more important to just do what I want in the meantime. Creativity cannot flow if I worry about what others think too...
  10. lemons

Character Selection

In the Database, go to system, and right-click delete every actor from "starting party" in the upper left corner. Of course, you're still gonna have a player on the map no matter what, but they'll appear blank now. In your opening cut scene event, you need to add "Change party member..." (first...
  11. lemons

Character Selection

Adding to what Andar said, the easiest way to keep track of who is selected as your character throughout the game is by using a variable. Call the variable something like "ActorSelected", then set the variable when the player is choosing who they want to play. Have 1 = Annaik, 2 = Laika and so...
  12. lemons

How to Handle a Romance...

I'm not in this thread just to sit around and tell people what to do with their game, lol, I'm just stating my preferences. :kaoswt2: Fallout 4 might be a good example of that? (As very flawed as that game is, haha!)
  13. lemons

How to Handle a Romance...

I never said anybody had to do anything, I'm just offering my opinion on the matter. If romance is a part of a specific game's role-playing experience, in my opinion, it should be as open as any other choice it offers. I'm not saying all JRPGs or story lines with pre-defined characters should...
  14. lemons

@Anthony Xue I certainly will try that; I think "a game about shapeshifting" might work slightly better, haha. @Lyseth I would personally avoid calling someone "Bastion"; I know a bastion is a real thing, but my first thought was "Overwatch!" Also, Babylon was a real place. Does your game...
  15. lemons

@Andronius , can you elaborate on what you mean by this, exactly? Anyways, hello thread :kaohi:I'd like some feedback on a quick and simple question I have: How original can a story about vampires and werewolves be nowadays, if at all? glances at my icon My ideas are, well, sort of cliché at...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie