Leokids
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: orochi2k
    Dev_With_Coffee
    Dev_With_Coffee
    Wikipedia uses speculation, in my opinion Rpg Maker XP was much better with the use of graphics and mapping, but I don't consider it the best.

Only developers and programmers understood that ACE was a major improvement with the RGSS3 update.

That was my motto around 2005: "Who makes the game is the developer and not the engine".

(I still use Rm2000 due to some old projects)
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Idk why you're so troubled by it. If you can make your dream game with it, that's good enough.
    Ami
    Ami
    for me,i don't trust about that Reception Section in Wikipedia,until you use it directly in your perspective

tbh,i never use it
    RPG Maker MV Is in Decline? I Barely see any Games of RPG Maker MV!
    • Wow
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Ami
    Ami
    what d'you mean?
    Celestrium
    Celestrium
    I would surmise the new engine would take precedence to most developers whom have both, especially since most can make their game in MV then import the project to MZ to improve stability and performance.
    Frostorm
    Frostorm
    @Celestrium Wouldn't that require using MZ's core scripts to gain that improved performance? Or are you saying we can gain those benefits just by using the hybrid MV/MZ method? (i.e. MV core files while using the MZ editor)
    Is RPG Maker MZ Going to be Released to DVD? All People dont want Steam just to Use it.
    Reactions: rux
    Frostorm
    Frostorm
    I haven't built a PC w/ any kind of optical drive in like a decade lol. Also, DVDs and other physical media are really for retail shoppers. If you think about it...how many people are gonna walk into GameStop to buy RPG Maker? My guess is nearly nobody... It's just not economical for them to release MZ on DVD.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    For @??????´s question,It is Not,How do they think they should do?

For @Frostorm,i Hope that Some People would go to GameStop just to buy RPG Maker.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    While I don't think Blu-Rays are going to go away for video just yet... for computer software dvds/blurays are just not a thing anymore.

I mean, try and find a major PC release of a video game that has an actual physical release with the game on disc. Even the "collector's editions" just have all the fun toys you get from a collector's edition, like soundtracks/figures/etc, and then the game is just a download code.
    People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
    After looking for RPG Maker MZ It seems that A Pirated MZ Has Come but not as much good as A Pirated MV,For those who Buys MZ,Please Dont Download a Pirated MZ AS IT BREAKS THE TOS!
    Stimulantfound
    Stimulantfound
    I apologize for the necropost, but like . . . excuse me, how do you know how good a pirated copy of RMMV is . . . without pirating it, yourself? Anyway, thanks for making me laugh! :biggrin: Try to keep in mind that you made an account on the official RPG Maker forums . . . this isn't r/piracy . . . :rolleyes:
    Shaz
    Shaz
    @Stimulantfound pirated programs often have glitches that the original programs don't have, that were caused by the hacking activities to bypass DRM.
    Stimulantfound
    Stimulantfound
    @Shaz We preordered RMMZ, and we received RMMV as a free bonus, in addition to some nice asset packs. I encourage everyone to purchase the software. :smile:
    VX ACE REMOVED MIDI SUPPORT! IM ANGRY BECAUSE OF IT! WHY,THEY DEVELOPED MIDI 2.0
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Midi depends on the computer, and sounds different on different computers. That's why its gone.
    Im always wondering,Why VX Ace Dropped Support for MIDI? And Why did MV/MZ Follow the Trend of Dropping MIDI Support?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    You can't get consistent sound out of midis. It depends entirely on how the individual device/system handles midi that decides how it sounds. If you're working with or even just knowledgeable of midis, you probably have a soundfont that sounds good to you. But not everyone will have that. So, it won't sound the same, and may even sound bad.
    Do you like Chibi? You use for making Making with Chibi?
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I DO like Chibi! :kaoluv: Most people seem to hate it over it being too "Childish", but they seem to forget that many popular titles had such styles. But I can see where sometimes a different art style would be more appropriate.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    That said, I feel like I can connect with a game with such styles better than I could with something realistic. It helps that my own game plans are Family-Friendly full stop, so the the style is right up my alley...
    Sorry for Long HIATUS! I Didnt get a Long time due to Discord and Wikia!
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Welcome back!
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Discord and Wikia look like two fantasy bosses. Discord the evil mage and Wikia the witch.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    iF I MEAN Wikia,i Mean Fandom.
    VX/VX Ace Kids is the Best for Me,but MV/MZ Did a Bit Better than VX/VX Ace But Nothing Beats VX/VX Ace!
    I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
    Reactions: VaIentine
    Powerise
    Powerise
    It saddens me to remember the time I wasted creating maps in VX, everything changed after VX ace was released. But I really love the actors in RPG Maker VX :D
    Dalph
    Dalph
    VX had Ralph as main hero, that's why it's legendary. Other than that, it's poop.
    I guess it's a legendary poop.
    Reactions: Zeriab
    Powerise
    Powerise
    Oh No, but yeah... Ralph is real RPG Maker mascot. To tell the truth this program was my first RPG Maker that i ever touch, but the same time this is very old. Since RPG Maker VX was released almost 1 year before VX Ace came out, yeah it's expected to not find almost any scrpit out there
    Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
    Reactions: RainbowGrenade
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You'd think an adult would be off adventuring. As a boy, you'd be picking up basic skills needed to adventure. Kinda like how the young train to become soldiers, but only become soldiers as adults.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Naruto was better when he was a kid, so I see what you’re saying.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    I Know,Naruto was Better When he was a Young Ninja (Probably Because his Jutsu Ablities Looks so Strong) But this Went Forgotten as Naruto Becomed a Hokage.
    I Reinstalled my Windows when my PC Is not very Well and it worked,It worked Fine but Deleted my Apps I´ve using...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated the dev logs for the game I'm working on! Check it out here
Alright, I left the modern girl in fantasy brain's hands while I get my - MODERN GIRL WHAT HAPPENED?! I blame fantasy brain for this.

WinaElemental.png
I just realized that, while I was waiting for our little Easter Game to be approved in the Completed Games Thread, the game was already listed for more than a week, without me noticing x.x

So ... very delayed happy easter to everyone I guess? : D
WIP
[IMG width="280px"]https://images.plurk.com/3t2Xc52pKS7ptwWCFMrSen.png[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hesena