Leokids
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for Long HIATUS! I Didnt get a Long time due to Discord and Wikia!
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Welcome back!
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Discord and Wikia look like two fantasy bosses. Discord the evil mage and Wikia the witch.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    iF I MEAN Wikia,i Mean Fandom.
    VX/VX Ace Kids is the Best for Me,but MV/MZ Did a Bit Better than VX/VX Ace But Nothing Beats VX/VX Ace!
    I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
    Reactions: VaIentine
    Powerise
    Powerise
    It saddens me to remember the time I wasted creating maps in VX, everything changed after VX ace was released. But I really love the actors in RPG Maker VX :D
    Dalph
    Dalph
    VX had Ralph as main hero, that's why it's legendary. Other than that, it's poop.
    I guess it's a legendary poop.
    Reactions: Zeriab
    Powerise
    Powerise
    Oh No, but yeah... Ralph is real RPG Maker mascot. To tell the truth this program was my first RPG Maker that i ever touch, but the same time this is very old. Since RPG Maker VX was released almost 1 year before VX Ace came out, yeah it's expected to not find almost any scrpit out there
    Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
    Reactions: RainbowGrenade
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You'd think an adult would be off adventuring. As a boy, you'd be picking up basic skills needed to adventure. Kinda like how the young train to become soldiers, but only become soldiers as adults.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Naruto was better when he was a kid, so I see what you’re saying.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    I Know,Naruto was Better When he was a Young Ninja (Probably Because his Jutsu Ablities Looks so Strong) But this Went Forgotten as Naruto Becomed a Hokage.
    I Reinstalled my Windows when my PC Is not very Well and it worked,It worked Fine but Deleted my Apps I´ve using...
    ...Its Time to Make My People1 Resource to MZ IS Possible?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    It depends which program it was originally in. But to get help, it's best to post a thread. Resource Support would probably be the best place for it.
    Im a Bit Confused due to MZ Being 20 Days Unlike The Previous Makers Who was 30 Days. But Why?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    MV was 20 days.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    Yup. Forgot to Edit this Status.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @Leokids I realize you're excited, but our status update rules state to only post two updates every 24 hours. You've already posted 11. So for the next 24 hours, please don't make any status updates, thanks.
    Reactions: Jenova
    The Download Free Trial Has Changed...Back Then Before the Website Update You had to Send Your Email Before Downloading The Game. Now it Directly Downloads Without Asking for Email :(
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Now it asks for email and activation code when you start the program. You can either enter a valid code, or you can continue with the trial.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    Yes. If you Download The Trial You will Directly Download It and Install Without Asking for Email and Name. And Try the Trial....
    Ami
    Ami
    thank god,its really pain me when add the name and email.
    The Website is Now Back Up with The New Website Interface and MZ!
    Leokids
    Leokids
    And Look. All Products´s Website Got Modernized to Be More Suitable for MZ!
    ..New Website? The Error Thing Now gave a New Error with a Chest!
    Ami
    Ami
    i can't see it (using handphone,too lazy to turn on my machine)
    Leokids
    Leokids
    Here is What it Looks Like if you Cant See it

Looks like we couldn't find the page you were looking for...

Jump back to
    homepage
    Ami
    Ami
    ah,i see
    I Think RPG Maker MZ Is Releasing Worldwide. :) Well. I Will try To Make my New Trial Adventure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurogane79