Leokids
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I Reinstalled my Windows when my PC Is not very Well and it worked,It worked Fine but Deleted my Apps I´ve using...
    ...Its Time to Make My People1 Resource to MZ IS Possible?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    It depends which program it was originally in. But to get help, it's best to post a thread. Resource Support would probably be the best place for it.
    Im a Bit Confused due to MZ Being 20 Days Unlike The Previous Makers Who was 30 Days. But Why?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    MV was 20 days.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    Yup. Forgot to Edit this Status.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @Leokids I realize you're excited, but our status update rules state to only post two updates every 24 hours. You've already posted 11. So for the next 24 hours, please don't make any status updates, thanks.
    Reactions: Jenova
    The Download Free Trial Has Changed...Back Then Before the Website Update You had to Send Your Email Before Downloading The Game. Now it Directly Downloads Without Asking for Email :(
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Now it asks for email and activation code when you start the program. You can either enter a valid code, or you can continue with the trial.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    Yes. If you Download The Trial You will Directly Download It and Install Without Asking for Email and Name. And Try the Trial....
    Ami
    Ami
    thank god,its really pain me when add the name and email.
    The Website is Now Back Up with The New Website Interface and MZ!
    Leokids
    Leokids
    And Look. All Products´s Website Got Modernized to Be More Suitable for MZ!
    ..New Website? The Error Thing Now gave a New Error with a Chest!
    Ami
    Ami
    i can't see it (using handphone,too lazy to turn on my machine)
    Leokids
    Leokids
    Here is What it Looks Like if you Cant See it

Looks like we couldn't find the page you were looking for...

Jump back to
    homepage
    Ami
    Ami
    ah,i see
    I Think RPG Maker MZ Is Releasing Worldwide. :) Well. I Will try To Make my New Trial Adventure.
    I Know MV Moved to Maker Specific But Im Still very Sad for this :(

Otherwise We will Get the Trial?
    Leokids
    Leokids
    Yup.

Look. The Website is in Maintenance Except for The Forums :(
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Yes. I guess they are adding the MZ now.
    Leokids
    Leokids
    Only For Sample Games and Trials.

And i think If they Add MZ They would be Avaliable Worldwide!:biggrin:
    Do Everyone Still use VX/VX Ace?
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    You seem like you feel insecure about using vxa
    The_Sarah
    The_Sarah
    I've found since joining this forum that a lot of people still use it and there are still quite a few people out there willing to help you learn things about it too.
    It probably helps that it's the last one to use Ruby code before the switch to JavaScript so there are probably a lot of personal preferences to do with that too.
    Kes
    Kes
    You've already asked this, just a few days ago, and got answers. I'm curious about why you have asked again. Do tell.
    Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
    Reactions: lianderson
    Shaz
    Shaz
    @Leokids how old is your computer? Is it the first computer you ever had? Will you keep using your first computer forever? Why not? Should I be angry that you have replaced (or will replace) your computer from time to time for a newer, faster, better version? Should I ask you why you do it?
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Easy now, I'm still here for you :wub
    Ami
    Ami
    im using mv,sometimes vx ace. it still in my steam's library and "rarely" touch it (just for collection,tbh).
    when mz are arrive in 20,it doesn't hurt to buy and keep it as our until the time has come (i'm personally wait for 75%,i'm okay when i don't have an pre-order because it's too small for my wallet :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SosukeTheBro