Recent content by Leokids

1. Leokids

What Age You Would Choose For your Characters on Your Maker Game?

And Why dont you make Kids and Teens Protagonists?
  2. Leokids

RMVX Setting-School

EVERYONE CAN USE VX! NOT VXACE
  3. Leokids

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?attachments/en_statue_comic-png.146304/

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?attachments/en_statue_comic-png.146304/
  4. Leokids

Virus Update Thread

Sorry,But My Status said this People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
  5. Leokids

Yes,Its a way Longer since Don Miguel´s RPG Maker 2000 Was Ilegal!

Yes,Its a way Longer since Don Miguel´s RPG Maker 2000 Was Ilegal!
  6. Leokids

People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
  7. Leokids

Hi

Hi
  8. Leokids

And for People Who Wish that the Pirated MZ Should Not Come,Its Way Worse than Expected,Just...

And for People Who Wish that the Pirated MZ Should Not Come,Its Way Worse than Expected,Just Cracked!
  9. Leokids

After looking for RPG Maker MZ It seems that A Pirated MZ Has Come but not as much good as A...

After looking for RPG Maker MZ It seems that A Pirated MZ Has Come but not as much good as A Pirated MV,For those who Buys MZ,Please Dont Download a Pirated MZ AS IT BREAKS THE TOS!
  10. Leokids

Did you Know that You can have Signatures?

Did you Know that You can have Signatures?
  11. Leokids

VX ACE REMOVED MIDI SUPPORT! IM ANGRY BECAUSE OF IT! WHY,THEY DEVELOPED MIDI 2.0

VX ACE REMOVED MIDI SUPPORT! IM ANGRY BECAUSE OF IT! WHY,THEY DEVELOPED MIDI 2.0
  12. Leokids

Im always wondering,Why VX Ace Dropped Support for MIDI? And Why did MV/MZ Follow the Trend of...

Im always wondering,Why VX Ace Dropped Support for MIDI? And Why did MV/MZ Follow the Trend of Dropping MIDI Support?
  13. Leokids

Hello,There is a Conversation that Comes into your |Message!

Hello,There is a Conversation that Comes into your |Message!
  14. Leokids

- Cleared by Moderator -

- Cleared by Moderator -
  15. Leokids

Aaawn,Make a game that can recover the motivation!

Aaawn,Make a game that can recover the motivation!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers