Recent content by leon93

1. Hi pm me for music request. I can't pm you.

Hi pm me for music request. I can't pm you.
  2. Yanfly Action Sequence Motion Spell: User

Hi I am having a bit of an issue trying to loop the motion spell: user for my caster throughout my whole action sequence. The only way I can loop it is to constantly call Motion Spell: User every 20 frames. There should be an easier way can anyone point me in the right direction. Thank you...
  3. Occasional battle processing bug loop help!

Hi guys. This is fixed. Apparently I had 2 event commands running above the Encounter OFF switch which delayed the switch from turning off and causing battle processing to loop again in some occasions.
  4. Occasional battle processing bug loop help!

Hi all, I have uploaded the screenshots.
  5. Occasional battle processing bug loop help!

Updated with video.
  6. Occasional battle processing bug loop help!

Hi all, I am experiencing an issue with the Battle Processing looping again and again on an occasional random basis upon an event/player touch when I use the Escape Action. Solutions I have tried that did not work. 1. Erase event first before running the rest of the actions including...
  7. 4 Pallbearers holding a recolor coffin. 4x48 size

Hi all! I need some help with a part of my game. There is an essential part where one of your close friends die and there is an important funeral. I need four default rpg maker soidiers acting as pallbearers holding the coffin which can be found from tileset Ancient Labyrinth. The coffin...
  8. Vote for one of the two designs of the time travelling ship to be in my game.

Hi! The main cannon you see on both ships will fire a beam that open up a time portal for the ship to enter. As the ship will enter combat with Dragons, it is essentially combat equipped.
  9. Vote for one of the two designs of the time travelling ship to be in my game.

Hi guys, I am currently in a dilemma on which of the following two designs to be used in my game. A very brief description of what the ship is: The ship is named Archangel and is a time travelling ship used to travel back into the past to prevent the incident that sparked the Dragon...
  10. Spriter needed to create Horseriders!

Hi NPC, Apologies for the late reply! I am currently overseas without internet connectivity. Your work has exceeded my expectations by adding the saddle straps and the minor details. I will send you a copy of the game upon completion and give you due credits for this job. If you are...
  11. Spriter needed to create Horseriders!

ok! please do the other two the same way as well then! Thanks alot!
  12. Spriter needed to create Horseriders!

Wow that is very fast and excellent work!  Is it possible to increase the horse size so that it looks more natural? ;) Regards, Leon
  13. Spriter needed to create Horseriders!

Hi NPC, If you can add those details it would be great! If not it's fine. A saddle should suffice.
  14. Spriter needed to create Horseriders!

Still looking for spriters!
  15. Spriter needed to create Horseriders!

Hi Sam! Bottom left brown horses for the Soldier, Bottom right dark brown horses for the captain and the grey one with the white mane beside the dark brown one for the Lancer. Thanks for your help!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieKleineSonne