Recent content by leoroura

1. leoroura

Remove Click

That works! Thank you ^^ I guess ill only activate it on a very specific map.
  2. leoroura

Remove Click

Hello everyone! It's me again~ This time i was wondering, how can i stop the character from dashing whenever i move him with click? I want to remove dash and dash options from my game, is this possible? Thanks in advance! ^^
  3. leoroura

Inhabilitate weapon removal?

Alright. I thought about what you said and i ended up adding a paralel event asking a condition on wether the two weapons are equiped and if none are true, then a message pops up saying "Its not wise to go unarmed" and sends you to main menu. So yeah, kinda fixed haha Thank you ! :)
  4. leoroura

That's not gonna work :( What im looking for is a way to let the player change the weapon from the menu, but unable them to be bare handed... Is that even possible? Thanks for the answer though! :)
  5. leoroura

Hello everyone! It's me again :P Today i find myself another simple -yet- maybe complicated question? My character in-game has a certain weapon type he can wear. I want to block the player from unequiping it. Yes, basically, i want the player to have the possibility to switch between weapons...
  6. leoroura

Game Start SE

Exactly what we were looking for, thank you!!
  7. leoroura

Game Start SE

I get what you're saying, but if i set it up like i did, then that SE would play for "load" and "settings" and then i would miss the whole point of having a special SE play at "new game" :p But yeah, it sure takes a simple JS command. Perhaps a plugin or adding a line to the game data files...
  8. leoroura

Game Start SE

Hello everybody! It's me again... Have you ever played Resident Evil before? You know that voice that pops up whenever you hit New game ? I want to do something like that. I want to change the sound effect that plays once you hit "New Game". I tried changing the SE at system, inside the maker...
  9. leoroura

Sound effect on show text

So let me see if i get this straight... You can have a script call in the middle of the show text so it will jump the empty spaces...? Or what is it you're implying :asad: edit: keep in mind i have little knowledge on JS. >.< Thanks for the responses!
  10. leoroura

Sound effect on show text

Hello everyone! It's me again. Boi do i ask a lot of questions. So this time it's about an old issue (or so it seems from the google searches i've made)... I'm looking for a "voice" on speech system, pretty much like undertale's. (You know, when a text line from a certain character comes in, a...
  11. leoroura

Hide textbox pointer

I have been blessed with the words of the famous archeia... i am unworthy... Thanks tho, will try that :LZScat: This issue is solved, thread can be closed ^^
  12. leoroura

Hide textbox pointer

Hello everyone! I'm in the process of making a game and i found myself with some trouble (again lol) I made a custom windowskin for my game, and the "next paragraph" pointer that appears at the bottom of a text to indicate you to continue reading after pressing a button is shaped like a candle...
  13. leoroura

Need help with SumRndmDde's HUDMAKER

Hello everyone! I am in desperate search of a HUDMAKER expert. Well, maybe not expert, but someone who knows what they're doing (not me lol) So here's my issue: I have a particular HUD i made based on a three-candle system. (The gauge bars are placed behind a big picture i'm using as a hud...
  14. leoroura

Image location

Hm no luck with that, tried in the script forums for a couple days but no one seems to know :( Thank you anyways good sir!
  15. leoroura

Image location

Thank you for your replies! I am using SumRndmDde's Hud Maker. Basically it's a plugin with an ingame tool to create a personalized hud. Browsing my game folders i found a file created by the plugin inside my Data folder called "MapHUD.json" and this is the information of the exact bar i'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimsonAngel