LesserL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finished the layout for the mansion where the gameplay will mostly occur in! It was kinda tricky to make it work both mechanically and logically, but I made it..!
    Heyo! Sorry for being dead for quite a while. It was mostly my inability to keep doing the same thing for longer than a few weeks (oops), but im back now, yeah. I really need to work on a gameplay part of the project, and not the sprites and concepts. So, see ya when I figure out how to do certain things.
    So this is how the first location's gonna look like. I wanted to make everything quite detailed at some point, but I quickly realized that this is going to be too much work for a first(ish) project. :yswt:
    wgUNbHJwmXKixMKgxn6S3CAjnxGYxdirBqn0J79v8bhoTyElLJlXo3SS0ar4JEgj2wiRrM-gRh-3UVUAMen84ptx.jpg
    Another concept art!
    This is the witch's little portrait I've done not so long ago
    s0t_nle5YcOnfk3GsBBdmDfRN437xWseGfLHTiw6XSSwmQS07W4BAEoy4M7tX3_kL35TWJk50nQ9AWrSb2rkQ0nZ.jpg
    More (little outdated) art!
    Right now I'm working on mechanics, more or less essential stuff, and overall look of the game, so I won't be able to provide screenshots for some time.
    fAflxdph09o9jKAlJn9emRxyOG98sWtbZRQ32G4lPcq9K4BUlqSChPcYAAn7Yq8QbxT3nHY7CRiPiBgADGhbWdyR.jpg
    I'm working on a project right now... This is going to be a game about this girl on a pic below. She's a maid in a witch's mansion, and she's going to do her usual maid stuff, and nothing weird is going to happen.

This concept art is a bit dated, but taking a look of some of your old stuff can be both fun and useful!

Uyc6osJ.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

5704B969-117A-4542-9747-8E59DEF9A646.jpeg
I use this image as a joke with my students. If you are creating a horror game, this would be the perfect, subtle hint to the player that here there be Vampires!
So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ducadete