Leukah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
    Quick tip - regular ol' soap is just as good as antimicrobial soap for washing your hands. It's the mechanical action of bubble formation and rubbing your hands together that removes dirt/bacterial/viral particles, not any chemical within the soap itself. The more bubbles you have, the better a job you're doing.
    Leukah
    Leukah
    ...and put it on at night, right after you've washed/dried your hands. Put socks over your hands and let it sit for 10-15 minutes to encourage the lotion to really do its job. =)

Stay safe, stay healthy!
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Thanks for all the information.
    Reactions: Leukah
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If you have troubles with lotion, olive oil and petroleum jelly can work too.
    Reactions: Leukah
    The vet hospital I work in has been functioning on an emergency-only basis for the past two weeks, although we have no cases in this part of the state (yet). We'll be needing to shuttle PPE over to our colleagues in public health any moment now, I imagine, especially as covid is steadily spreading through the state...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongdaseriea