I copied my maps and pasted it into another project with same scripts etc . I made sure that the maps would have the same ID as it was on the original project . then when I started to test it . The animation timing gone haywire . fcked up I should say
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first.