Recent content by Levolpehh

1. Levolpehh

Opacity State

Ahh, user.battler! I never tried that one... :kaoeh: Thank you!
  2. Levolpehh

Title Menu Layer Rotation.

You can use this line to add a rotation effect to any bitmap/sprite/image you'll have to add it to the Title Plugin and find what they've named the image and replace _imagenamehere with what they've called it. Place the line under the "update" function. this._imagenamehere.rotation += 0.01 or...
  3. Levolpehh

Opacity State

Trying to make a stealth state that changes the users opacity.. can't seem to figure out how to do it. Been trying to use the <Custom Apply Effect> and <Custom Leave Effect> tags from Buffs & States core and have tried all kinds of combinations of this/user/battler/gameActor.actors(...) etc.. &...
  4. Levolpehh

Tonbi's material factory

I'm actually working on it kinda. :kaopride: it'll be quite some time before I release though, most likely.
  5. Levolpehh

Stand tall - A list for tall MV Sprites

Tonbi's Tall Size Characters Template: Yes Existing Sprites in this Style: Actor1, Actor2, Actor3, Nature, Evil, Monster, DF_Actor, People1, People2, People3, People4, Maids. (Basically Full RTP completed besides Sci-Fi) Commercial: Yes Sources: Tonbi...
  6. Levolpehh

Volpi_UseSounds

The plugin is free to use for Commercial or Non-Commercial. I'll add that to my post now, thanks for reminding :p Also thank you all :kaoluv:
  7. Levolpehh

Volpi_UseSounds

Volpi_UseSounds Author: Volpi || Levolpehh Introduction Short and simple plugin that adds functionality to change the sound effect played when using an Item or Skill. Want to eat an Apple and hear a crunch SE, but drink a Potion and hear a glug? Gotcha covered. Currently only applies when...
  8. Levolpehh

Contacting Olivia

Plugins obviously have incompatibilities with eachother. The creators can't go around making sure to fix the incompatibility for the thousands of other plugins out there. And when you have a hundred idiots messaging you a day saying that the plugin broke their game when in reality it's their...
  9. Levolpehh

Contacting Olivia

You probably just have a conflicting plugin. Place all of Olivia's stuff at the very bottom of the plugin list. If you have a game breaking error that never goes away can try moving all your files to a fresh project, it usually resolves itself.
  10. Levolpehh

Is there a best Pixel Movement.Please Need it!

QMovement + Collision is good but kind of breaks a lot of core rpgmaker stuff which sucks. Other ways to add Collision are: Region Restrictions, or Tiled, which is a program where you can build maps at any grid size you want using your own tilesets, and add a personal collision layer to it like...
  11. Levolpehh

Item and Skill Sort Priority

@EgorFlame87 Just a quick glance and your Yanfly plugins are out of order. I doubt that's the problem in this case, but should definitely fix those. Plugin definitely works, so mad grateful! I use my custom plugin to learn skills but you can learn them in different orders so the list in combat...
  12. Levolpehh

How to move bitmap over frames?

Alrighty, thanks again for all your help with learning Pixi! :kaoluv: I think I've got a better understanding of it now!
  13. Levolpehh

texture.on('dispose', this.destroyTexture, this); this.destroyTexture(texture); this.removeAll(); do you know how to dispose of them or would one of these work? edit: think I got it.. thingiwanttodelete.destroy(); ?
  14. Levolpehh

Back to earlier's topic about removing the sprites? I was under the assumption that moving to a new scene cleared it all out, so that's how I was doing it even previously with Sprite_Buttons. Does this.removeChild(); work? Would be pretty ****e design wise if it just caused a big memory leak.
  15. Levolpehh

Oh okay, we're onto something. Tried SceneManager._scene.addChild(sprite) and it worked for a few buttons. For some reason only works for ones nearest the top of the screen. I'll keep testing to see what the problem is.. Think this element is the problem. The buttons above and below that blue...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazya