Recent content by liamx2000

1. liamx2000

Show picture question

Will I still be able to let the picture rotate and spin while using one of these ? which is the better do you think ?
  2. liamx2000

Show picture question

Hi all , Simple question whats the easiest way to lock a picture on the screen because I have Gear Cog that I want to spin around in one place and I have managed to get it to rotate but when I move my character it follows them and I want it to stay where I left it in one place .
  3. liamx2000

pictures of faces not showing up at first

Thanks one of the fixes worked ! , very much appreciated to all who replied
  4. liamx2000

Hi was just reading a topic you made about Grid free Doo Dads and you had the same problem I am...

Hi was just reading a topic you made about Grid free Doo Dads and you had the same problem I am having right now , when I start the game the faces don't appear but they do appear once you open and close the menu one time , I just wanted to ask did you ever find a fix for this ?
  5. liamx2000

Awww dam , any idea what Plugins they are ? If you guys had the problem how would you go about fixing it ? has anyone on here had this problem and if so did you find a way a way around it ?
  6. liamx2000

I think the YEP_GridFreeDooDads plugin is the cause of the issue , I turned it off and now faces can be seen straight away , I wonder why it causes an issues with the face sets ? can it be fixed ?
  7. liamx2000

Hey all , I assume this is a plugin issue , one of my projects has this weird issue where the faces and pictures don't appear at first in the character menu screen , You have to open the menu then close it and when you open it for the second time the pictures of the characters faces appear again...
  8. liamx2000

Need help making a plugin work correctly

Right I think I FINALLY did it , I think I was having problems because I was actually using Mogs Demo to try and make the template work I tried making anew project and doing the step by step guide and It seems to be working fingers crossed , but thank you for replying and offering to help me.
  9. liamx2000

Need help making a plugin work correctly

I have been trying for days now to use one of MOGS battle template plugins with mixed results , I followed their tutorial but my battle screen still looks off and I have no idea what I need to edit to make it look correctly and the annoying thing is I managed to do it a few years ago with an...
  10. liamx2000

Mogs Battle command plugin help please.

Hello I'm having an issue trying to get my custom made command menu to work, it works with my old project which is an older version of MOGS Demo, I'm trying to update my project you see because my Project is using a very old version of Mogs demo so I wanted to update it to the new master...
  11. liamx2000

Hi all I need help with using a battle template.

Hi all I just downloaded MASTER DEMO MV by Mog and I'm kinda baffled how to change templates. It comes with a folder called BattleHud_Templates and I want to use the one named 01_Classic I put all the files in their appropriate places and turned the Scripts on but there are no changes to the...
  12. liamx2000

Questions about using pictures as lighting

Hi all , hope this is the right spot to ask for help , I want to be able to use a picture to overlay over the map to add extra lighting like sun beams coming from windows and street lamps shining bright , stuff like that , I'm finding it hard to find the best way to create a picture of right...
  13. liamx2000

walking animation frames question

Hi all , I have tried looking for a plugin that will let me increase the number of Walking animations from 3 to more , but I can't find a recent one , can anyone tell me what the most recent up to date plugin is that will allow me to increase the number of animation frames for walking ? I found...
  14. liamx2000

Battle damage question

Thanks very much !
  15. liamx2000

Battle damage question

Hi all , simple question , Whats the simplest way to make sure the battle damage from the enemies and the player are exactly what I want them to be, so for example..... I have given main character 50 HP And I want the enemies to be able to deal the exact amount damage to the player without the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso