lianderson's Recent Activity

1. lianderson replied to the thread Hello guys.

Welcome!

Jun 22, 2018 at 10:22 AM
  2. lianderson replied to the thread How late is too late to introduce Party Members?.

The credits. But honestly, you can do it whenever. Just know, the later it is, the harder it is to pull off.

Jun 21, 2018 at 11:41 AM
  3. lianderson replied to the thread I basically scrapped my game for the third time, How do you not?.

Almost all artists seek attention and approval. If you feed yourself attention and approval before your art is complete, then its...

Jun 19, 2018 at 3:55 AM
  4. lianderson liked Aurabolt's post in the thread Aurabolt's Stream! (Love User-Created Games! Want more suggestions!).

I do indeed. Suggestions are lovely, and requests will certainly be honored, with the understanding that I will play the game, but I do...

Jun 18, 2018 at 1:26 PM
  5. lianderson liked Hero_Claive's post in the thread RMMV Mana Raiders[DEMO].

Some of the most famous RPG Maker games out there (Manifest, Drunken Paladin, Lunar Wish, Tales of Fantasy XXVIII) all used ripped...

Jun 18, 2018 at 1:04 PM
  6. lianderson liked alcreator440's post in the thread RMMV Mana Raiders[DEMO].

[IMG] This game is inspired by the 2D JRPG's of the 90s that involves a dynamic action packed battle system. Taking full inspiration...

7. lianderson liked alcreator440's post in the thread RMMV Mana Raiders[DEMO].

I found that out after I made my maps with them. I figured since my game will never be commercial what's the point in changing it.

8. lianderson liked Orgaya's post in the thread RMVXA Geiken.

[IMG] The first in any incorporeal step is to rise and become cognizant of your own desires. All walks of life must adhere to...

Jun 18, 2018 at 1:01 PM
  9. lianderson liked Orgaya's post in the thread Aurabolt's Stream! (Love User-Created Games! Want more suggestions!).

Do you take requests for RM games?

Jun 18, 2018 at 12:52 PM
  10. lianderson replied to the thread Aurabolt's Stream! (Love User-Created Games! Want more suggestions!).

Was thinking the same thing. If so, I'll give you a key for mine. I have a guilty pleasure of watching people die, I mean, play my game.

Jun 18, 2018 at 12:52 PM
  11. lianderson liked Aurabolt's post in the thread Aurabolt's Stream! (Love User-Created Games! Want more suggestions!).

Hi there. My name is Aurabolt. I have a lovely stream over at [MEDIA]. While I play many different games-Stardew Valley, some...

Jun 18, 2018 at 12:51 PM
  12. lianderson replied to the thread Hi All!.

Welcome, we got cheeseburgers and rice.

Jun 18, 2018 at 12:46 PM
  13. lianderson liked Aurabolt's post in the thread Hi All!.

My name is Aurabolt. I've been a part of other RPG Maker communities for some time, and recently was told about this on my stream about...

Jun 18, 2018 at 12:45 PM
  14. lianderson replied to the thread What RPG Maker do you use?.

VX Ace, but if you're new, I suggest MV. Java > Ruby

Jun 18, 2018 at 12:42 PM