Liandra Aura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lack of motivation lately. Not loss of interest. Just rough time with life in general.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Then take care of yourself, do what you need to relax and get things back in order... Worry about stuff later :)
    Sad sad world we live in right now. The future will be bright. No worries!
    Reactions: jkweath
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    @overlordmikey You say that but are you even human or an android looking for human rebel recruits?
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    You are literally living in the least violent, most prosperous time in recorded history, there's always room for improvement, but don't let an oversaturation of negative press (for clicks) to the exclusion of the positive warp your perspective on objective reality.
    Liandra Aura
    Liandra Aura
    I’m speaking in terms of the RPGMaker world right now.
    Databasing, working on vocab and scripting. Trying my own hand at pixel art.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Sounds like you're having fun :)
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Just keep practicing. I been practicing pixel art for quite a few years now, and I no ive definitely gotten better. Although there are still several things I get frustrated with :< .
    Looking for a pixel artist/animator for pre-game splash screen.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to recruit people. Post a thread either in Project Recruitment (free) or Classified Requests (paid commission).
    Liandra Aura
    Liandra Aura
    Phone shows no delete button. Feel free to wield thy admin sword for me if you would. Not my intention to upset. Sorry.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ah, mere mortals do not have a high enough level to wield the delete spell.
    My son took my phone lol
    Reactions: mylafter
    mylafter
    mylafter
    jfcjasfcala v>v skjvkbvskv
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I deleted the garbage updates he posted. If that happens again you can just report them and ask us to delete them.
    Legends of Illymara is on hold until I recover from being sick :\ 2 Weeks now. Lots of medicine. No dice.
    Database editing.... So much fun x.x Contemplating mini-games for Legends of Illymara. Even went back to download Deus Cards from rm2k days. Classics. -sigh-
    Currently working on a facebook page for The Legend of Illymara. The title is still subject to change but you can search for it by this name for now. What types of features would you guys like to see in this game? As I am in early development, I really want to see this game made to please.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith