Liandra Aura

Welcome to my page! My name is Jeremy and I am the Lead Game Director at "All Heroes Lost Productions.” (Not the name of our game)

I've been in the RPGMaker community since long before this site was even a thing. Just a 5th grade student in school with his first computer digging through resources, not knowing whether I could use ripped content or not. Things have changed throughout the years and after coming to know the engines well, I've decided to finally begin work on a pet project that's been in my head for nearly 10 years.

I hope that you will follow my teams work and someday discover the secrets that await you in our undisclosed game title! We will do our very best to bring you a game that pulls at your very soul, connecting you to the characters, the people and leave you wondering if each decision you made could have brought you to a different end result!
About Me
Long time developer and concept designer. Active since illegal rm2k.
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Dark Fantasy, Steampunk, Intrigue, Character Depth and Design
Occupation
Mechanic

Signature

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still no scam calls all day... also I got a quick gig designing a mascot drawing for a small business, so I might actually make some green of my own after all. That would be a perfect job for me, since I love art and digital design.
Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.
It's nice to see the evolution of my game: Here is a video with the first WIP:
Sparky89 wrote on ShadowHawkDragon's profile.
Your Art and work look incredible! Thankyou!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchalu97