Recent content by Lilly

1. Lilly

Happy New Year everyone! I hope to be someone people can look up to this year :D

Happy New Year everyone! I hope to be someone people can look up to this year :D
  2. Lilly

[MEDIA]

3. Lilly

Yeah I agree with you guys

Yeah I agree with you guys
  4. Lilly

Should I make a Christmas song or one that combines Christmas and New Years?

Should I make a Christmas song or one that combines Christmas and New Years?
  5. Lilly

and poof my atelier is up

and poof my atelier is up
  6. Lilly

I agree!

I agree!
  7. Lilly

just so you know I mean vocal songs lol but I just might!

just so you know I mean vocal songs lol but I just might!
  8. Lilly

Do you think people would like for me to make songs for their games? :thinking:

Do you think people would like for me to make songs for their games? :thinking:
  9. Lilly

[MEDIA] This is a lot of fun

This is a lot of fun
  10. Lilly

HOLY WATER MY FIRST PUBLIC SONG!!! (It's my first so it may not be the best but it has good mic...

HOLY WATER MY FIRST PUBLIC SONG!!! (It's my first so it may not be the best but it has good mic quality!:D)
  11. Lilly

Holy water, I cried when the vlog gun died...

Holy water, I cried when the vlog gun died...
  12. Lilly

My Streaming Days

I'm sorry to inform that I failed to remember to close the thread. I'm not taking any requests anymore.
  13. Lilly

RMMV Kamigami: Clash of the Gods

When this comes out, I really wanna stream it on my twitch!
  14. Lilly

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
  15. Lilly

[MEDIA] Sometimes I don't understand my life LOL :3

Sometimes I don't understand my life LOL :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_1.png added!
index.php

I have a very strong feeling my internet will be hurricane'd, forcing me to work exclusively on my projects. Wish me luck y'all.
Figured I should probably put my badly written RMMV plugins on GitHub or something, idk.
I've been working on plugins to make it easier to incorporate Persona 3's Once More batsys into MV games. One makes it so you can have states automatically applied to the target and/or user when their hit crits or targets a weakness... I could use testers for it, though. Maybe I'll make a thread in the JS Plugins In Development board about it?
Whenever I'm feeling down I like to watch Bardic Inspiration by Deerstalker Pictures
on youtube. Because 'my mockery is Vicious.' It's funny and catchy like the flu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strangefangs