Recent content by Linally

1. Linally

How to make an event trigger when you buy something

Well it's not that I need to brush up, it's that I wanted to just use the shop. But with all the information I've been given, it all points to just NOT being able to do that. Instead I would have to create a map of a shop and have the items around the shop, click on them, it will purchase it and...
  2. Linally

Then where would I put the purchase code? Because normally it would just be bought from the store...
  3. Linally

Well, I did what Celianna said to do, and I must have messed that up too.
  4. Linally

Now it's just triggering the event as soon as the game starts in the room with the furniture. But I have no chair to trigger it? Maybe a screen shot of how to do it will help, because I'm losing my mind. xD
  5. Linally

As far as the events go, should they be auto run or parallel? That would be good too! Since I can't seem to get the other one to work. But let's keep going, shall we? EDIT: I guess the other part is also that I need this item to either show up once or you can only buy so many of them too. IE...
  6. Linally

Can't seem to playtest (steam)

Is it freezing? Is it giving you an error? Is it crashing RPGMaker?
  7. Linally

Hi all! My question is about getting an EVENT item to show when I've bought an item. In this particular project, I want you to be able to buy "key items", like furniture. And when you buy this furniture from the shop, it being in the inventory should cause the event to trigger on the map, and...
  8. Linally

V's Relationship/Bio Window v2.4

Can you include my question in the demo as well? (I figured it out, but for future inquirer's)- if it's not a hassle either.
  9. Linally

Awesome! How would I go about calling that to happen? Call script or just through the variables?
  10. Linally

Is it possible to trigger events based on how many relationship points a person has? Like...say...Character A gets up to 50 points, it should flip a switch (literally or theoretically), which will enable a cut scene to happen next time you visit a certain location?
  11. Linally

Monster Approach = Game Over Problem

Okay, thank you! Close please :)
  12. Linally

Enemy Chase Horror Script Request

Well, I figured out how to do it without scripts, but that doesn't change my request for a way to make it all happen without the hassle of so many events. The last one does sound good, if I can find it though. And I suppose it doesn't have to be LITERALLY an event using a transfer point. If...
  13. Linally

Monster Approach = Game Over Problem

Thank you! I didn't think to look in XP support since I'm using Ace. :P Thanks a million, Celianna! EDIT: My question now is...with this, the only way to get the monster to stop is by entering a "safe room" essentially, correct?  And that will quit the Chase event until it's triggered...
  14. Linally

Class Specific Starting Items

Oh, are you letting the player custom create a character or be able to switch classes then? Because I wasn't getting that from your original post. xD
  15. Linally

Enemy Chase Horror Script Request

I've been trying my damnedest to make this work with out a script, but there's just no way I can do it. A script along these lines should be the answer. I've seen quite a few people looking for something like this too. What I Want It To Do: Event Character is able to:        Use transfer...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanjocobs