Recent content by lindsay

1. lindsay

Map Effects

thank you for the in depth answer
  2. lindsay

Map Effects

Whenever I try adding the script and try testing it, it says: What do I do? Is there a specific location in "Script editor" I put it in? Also let me rephrase my original question, how much of the script do I copy? Do I copy the whole script starting with line 1 (green text) going to line 530...
  3. lindsay

Map Effects

sorry but like I said above, I can't view the demo.
  4. lindsay

Map Effects

ya the files for the demo don't work for me for some reason. thanx
  5. lindsay

Map Effects

How do i post it? Do I start by posting the whole thing as seen starting with "Map Effects(1)" and finishing with "end(530)"? The Demo won't open for me
  6. lindsay

How do I zoom in RMVX Ace?

I want to zoom in on the game I am making. So I want to zoom in a little bit more on the character verses having it as it is now were you can see the whole map in view. To get in idea of what I mean, I will attach a screenshot down below or you can watch the horror RPG Pocket Mirror. Yes, this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Moar screenshots!!!
The full estate map(include 1F,2F,3F and backyard), yes the backyard is a small labyrinth as well as an entrance to a real labyrinth!
Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Braska_Elnor