Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Totes just bluescreened Windows XP for the first time ever. I feel I've done everything worth doing in life now!
    Yippee! Moving all of my dev software to virtual machines, including the good old RPG Makers!
    Just finished writing my own Windows 8 start menu. Quite happy with the results :3
    A fresh install of Windows and I'm feelin' good!
    Liak
    Liak
    I know that feeling. :)
    Liak
    Liak
    A new keyboard is quite similar, by the way.
    Link
    Link
    As is pretty much anything new >.> I reinstalled because suddenly WoW went down from 60FPS to 20FPS average. I clearly had a very angry virus >.>
    I feel like a liquid. This is amazing.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Dammit Link, we told you not to smoke that stuff... Lol.
    regigliak
    regigliak
    This is what you geet for drinking chu jelly straight from the bottle. You have to make it into a potion first
    Sigh... Why Timewarner cable!? WHY DO YOU TAKE 5 DAYS TO HIT A BUTTON TO SWITCH OUR INTERNET!?
    Attn RPGMakerWeb: This is, in fact, a status update.
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    And this is a reply to your status update.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    @Jawnsunn: Can't be as bad as seeing stupid shared photos about 'how i wuv/hate/want a boyfriend/girlfriend'. Ugh.
    PK8
    PK8
    "I guess all I have to say is..."

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

"...sheep happens."

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­­AAHH!
    My name is Link and I sell Princesses and Princess accessories.
    Link
    Link
    A slime has more advantages. I get to bounce around and attack people!
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    So you're pimping while waiting to go on your next adventure?

I can deal with that.
    Link
    Link
    Ja. Ja.
    3 day weekend. What should I work on, my text-based PHP RPG, or doing a 3-day RMVXA game and releasing it here? Choices...
    Hopefully I can get this old computer up and running. Then I can begin working on my website :D
    Gott ist ein Popstar! :3 I love Oomph
    Link
    Link
    Indeed they do. Lately I've been obsessing over German bands >.>
    Jaide
    Jaide
    Oomph, Rammstein, Eisbrecher.. All amazing bands. I go through phases where that's all I listen to. XD
    Link
    Link
    Rammstein not so much. But definitely Eisbrecher, Megaherz, Oomph and BlutEngel. Plus many, many more.
    Sometimes it's nice to update your software. Going from Photoshop Elements 10 to Photoshop CS 6 seems like a step in the right direction, don't you think?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Cheaper.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Cheep dosent equal good.Usualy means that there wasent alot of effort put into it.But if you go too expencive then you get delicate crap that preaks too eazily because its mostly all showey.I think you should fing the resonably priced happy middle.
    Link
    Link
    Price doesn't matter to me honestly. In the end, I needed CS6 for 3D modeling. It's easier to paint textures directly onto a model vs. painting it in Photoshop, applying, changing it, having to reapply it. It makes it happen all in 1 step.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samaro