literarygoth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WOOHOODLE!! I love it when everything come together, and works the first time without having to bash my head against a wall to figure it out. *happy dances*
    Taking the plunge and learning RGSS3 (I'll be moving onto Ace for future projects). Pretty sure my days of teaching myself flash are going to come in handy xD
    Sometimes I feel the RTP is so undervalued. I understand, lots of craptacular games have been made using the RTP. But, what if there was a series of decent games, using the RTP? Would you play?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I find when working on a project, I end up using the XP RTP more. That was actually the driving force behind supporting it in my tileset builder. I use VX Ace RTP when I want squarish blocky dungeons, and sometimes you just do.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I will play any game that is a fantastic game. Graphics don't matter to me. I play Dwarf Fortress and Minecraft, after all. A great game is a great game no matter what it looks like.

Personally, I like the look of most of the RTP and use it myself, with plans to only update a bit of it as I go along. It's versatile!
    Lunawolfcomics
    Lunawolfcomics
    I love the RTP its all about how you use them. Ive seen some beautifully crafted games that use the RTP and I cant help but get addicted to playing them still. :)
    Gotta love it when you're playtesting and watching for something specific and totally miss it. >_>
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I do that when programming all the time... "Okay, now to test and make sure this works... looks good... wait, I didn't check that one thing."
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    Lol. It's bloody annoying. Although moderately hilarious after the fact.
    WOOHOODLE!!!! I fixed a problem that has vexxed me for 6+ months on my game! >_> ironically, I had found a fix for it by working on something else completely different, for the same game.
    Waiting for feedback and reviews. ARGH. Waiting is the worst part.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I remember that feeling when waiting for my playtesters to report back. Maybe read a book while waiting?
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    Not playtesters. Alpha demo has been released to the forums. I have to go to work shortly, so that'll keep me busy XD
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh man, that is SO TRUE. I try to use that nervous energy to work on more stuff but I always end up depressed because I'm not getting enough attention.
    That moment when you're working on a demo release, and realize: you haven't yet mapped most of the interiors of your main town.
    Hmm. My project won't install on the computers of people that don't own RPG VX, install won't complete. Yes, extracted with RTP included (ofc). Attempting to directly add the RTP into the base game files (ugh, inflated file size /growl). *cross fingers this works*
    GrandmaDeb
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    @mLogan: it freezes on install, it'll stop at a different point each time. One time it was the vehicle .png that it stopped at. It stops in a different place for each person it seems. Hence the frustration.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Make a post in the Technical Support - All Makers forum if you want some help to identify and fix the problem.
    Really getting tired of mediafire's glitches with uploading. Need to find another place for my files :<
    JeffreyMoon92
    JeffreyMoon92
    Zippyshare, 4shared, Dropbox...these are the ones I'm using :)
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    Thanks for the suggestions! I've also got Drive and Cloud, although not nearly as familiar with those.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MitchMann12