Recent content by literarygoth

1. literarygoth

Boss Mechanic

G'day folks! As the title suggests, I'm working on a boss mechanic, and I could use some assistance. I'm not certain if what I want to do can be done, as per limitations of the engine. I'm no stranger to complex events. Is there a way, perhaps through a script call(?), to recognize whenever...
  2. literarygoth

@FleshToDust oh man! Sweetroll references are my fav! This thread is amazeballs. Thanks lol!

@FleshToDust oh man! Sweetroll references are my fav! This thread is amazeballs. Thanks lol!
  3. literarygoth

I love working on boss encounters. Some fancy event work being done here O.o

I love working on boss encounters. Some fancy event work being done here O.o
  4. literarygoth

Conflict b/w Yanfly Target Info and Kread-Ex Chain Battle

I understand it's frustrating. Thank you for all of your assistance! For the time being, this bug seems to be stopped. I'll take workarounds so long as everything functions properly. Cheers, ~Lit
  5. literarygoth

@Sixth I appreciate your assistance with these Yanfly bug fixes However, after pasting the code you gave me into the line above 761, this error popped, under the same circumstances (end of battle, when no chain battle occurred). line: 980 nomethoderror undefined method 'select_all?' for...
  6. literarygoth

Now, the game loads up fine, combat functions fine, even the scan ability/function created by Yanfly's enemy target info operates properly. The error pops when battle ends, when no chain battle initiates. This is the error that pops up: line 761: NoMethodError undefined method 'active' for...
  7. literarygoth

RMVXA CoTD: Dacian DEMO AVAILABLE v1.3!!

@Zevia Thank you for taking the time to do a video feedback! There's some good stuff in there. ^-^ Meanwhile, we continue to work towards the Official Demo Release, slated for November 1st. As always, we greatly appreciate all feedback. Cheers, ~Lit
  8. literarygoth

Help with Galv's Timed Button Attacks script

Happy to help ^-^ Cheers ~Lit
  9. literarygoth

RMMV [DEMO] Selling Sunlight - Wandering Merchant RPG

O_O So...freaking...PRETTY! Going on watch list, like now!
  10. literarygoth

:guffaw: :guffaw: That's totally fair. Not all RM games are the same though, and many devs choose to do things "outside the box" - this is why I never make assumptions when playtesting other people's projects. I'll try all the buttons, all the things, see what works and what doesn't - and if...
  11. literarygoth

What you found were Mana GEMS, not the Crystals. The GEMS get socketed into equipment. On the equipment screen there's a message that tells you to press A to socket. Is this not clear enough on how to use the GEMS? The Mana CRYSTALS are part of the hidden items. v1.3 has updated the hidden...
  12. literarygoth

Help with Galv's Timed Button Attacks script

@Rokazulu That Note box is present in the database under the Actors, Classes, Skills, and Items tabs (also enemies etc) - that is where you want to put the commands from the script. The command <btnpress> is a notetag. This notetag tells the script to make this skill use the button press...
  13. literarygoth

Would anyone like someone to play and review/give feedback on their game? Msg me :D

Would anyone like someone to play and review/give feedback on their game? Msg me :D
  14. literarygoth

New version of our Demo has been uploaded! :D

New version of our Demo has been uploaded! :D
  15. literarygoth

Conditional Branches get ignored

A full screenshot of the entire event would be helpful, but the first thing right off the hop that I see, is that your conditions in the top left aren't actually checked, therefore the event page isn't checking for those conditions. The checkbox has to be checked in order for the page to look...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L0R14N