Recent content by LittlePIGGY

1. LittlePIGGY

@SoftCloud In this way, I want to create a sense of the continuity of the world.

@SoftCloud In this way, I want to create a sense of the continuity of the world.
  2. LittlePIGGY

@alice_gristle it's very hard without support. I feel like I'm racing against time. You can't...

@alice_gristle it's very hard without support. I feel like I'm racing against time. You can't win this race. Currently, everything that does not make money should be thrown away like ballast. And I really don't want to part with creativity.
  3. LittlePIGGY

@alice_gristle I'm trying really hard. And I really love my characters. I hope I can finish the job)

@alice_gristle I'm trying really hard. And I really love my characters. I hope I can finish the job)
  4. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA]

5. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA]

6. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA]

7. LittlePIGGY

RMMZ Rising Storm (classic RPG)

@BCj Of course, yes. My project has no budget. And I can only "not pay" myself. Therefore, I do everything alone. Perhaps this is the reason that the work is moving very slowly)
  8. LittlePIGGY

@zzmmorgan thank you so much for the credit of trust!

@zzmmorgan thank you so much for the credit of trust!
  9. LittlePIGGY

RMMZ Rising Storm (classic RPG)

Now my game has an interactive functional global map. Sharpened for moving between open regions )
  10. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA]

11. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

12. LittlePIGGY

@SoftCloud Thank you, I hope I can make all the companions unique)

@SoftCloud Thank you, I hope I can make all the companions unique)
  13. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA]

14. LittlePIGGY

Another character is almost ready for animation. This is Eden. Mostly temporary, but still a...

Another character is almost ready for animation. This is Eden. Mostly temporary, but still a companion.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.
Map033.png Road to the ruins of the temple of light you'll be exploring after leaving Teytal. Can I get some Yays?
I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silverpg