Recent content by LittlePIGGY

1. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

2. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

3. LittlePIGGY

RMMZ Events & Movement Core VisuStella MZ problem

Hey to you too. Unfortunately, this is not what I need. At the place where the event should appear, there is already another one.
  4. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

5. LittlePIGGY

No words just drawing [MEDIA]

No words just drawing
  6. LittlePIGGY

Iorweth (complite colour) [ATTACH]

Iorweth (complite colour)
  7. LittlePIGGY

@Wavelength everything will be fine. Everything will work out. The entire drawing process will...

@Wavelength everything will be fine. Everything will work out. The entire drawing process will be in the video on YouTube
  8. LittlePIGGY

@Wavelength These ARE BIG ONES. This is for MZ 48x48

@Wavelength These ARE BIG ONES. This is for MZ 48x48
  9. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

10. LittlePIGGY

Iorweth (complite) [ATTACH]

Iorweth (complite)
  11. LittlePIGGY

Iorweth [ATTACH]

Iorweth
  12. LittlePIGGY

RMMZ Events & Movement Core VisuStella MZ problem

UPDATE with screenshots in the first post of the topic
  13. LittlePIGGY

Protect paid plugins (and commissions) from been copied

1) to pay tribute to their creators. 2) in order for the compiled game to work correctly This is a special street magic
  14. LittlePIGGY

THE main thing is not to do anything with them! Don't delete, don't move. NOTHING
  15. LittlePIGGY

I will try to record an English audio track for this video as soon as possible. Yes, there is a video WITH SUBTITLES. And it shows clearly the whole process. And that the purchased plugins remain defenseless against pirates after compilation. In addition, on the cryptographers (as Enigma) on the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TizenyEl