Recent content by Llareian

1. Llareian

RPG Maker MV White Screen NOTHING WORKS!!

I was going to say that a few years ago I seem to remember there was a problem with a white screen when your antivirus program inadvertantly identifies MV as a virus, and now that you've said you had a virus I suspect this is exactly what is happening. Check what files your antivirus program is...
  2. Llareian

I'm having trouble with an autorun event.

I would suggest taking a screenshot of the event that transfers the player, and the autorun event, and posting them here for starters. It's difficult to help without specifics.
  3. Llareian

RMMZ How i can change the WY position of the Actor Command Window

The problem seems to come from this line in the function Scene_Battle.prototype.createActorCommandWindow: commandWindow.y = Graphics.boxHeight - commandWindow.height; I removed that line and got the actor command window to line up with the party window.
  4. Llareian

RMMZ How i can change the WY position of the Actor Command Window

You have an extra semicolon after wh in this line: const wy = Graphics.boxHeight - wh; - 203; Remove the semicolon and it should work.
  5. Llareian

Rewriting a story event that's laughably bad in first-draft...refocusing on scene goals...

Rewriting a story event that's laughably bad in first-draft...refocusing on scene goals, character motivations, and subtext.
  6. Llareian

So, will MV ever get the promised features?

I understand where you're coming from, @peq42_ , but I used MV for quite a while. I've been trying out MZ for a few days and it's IMMEDIATELY obvious to me that it's a MASSIVE improvement over MV. The changes are not only cosmetic, either. The speed and stability of the program ALONE is, in my...
  7. Llareian

Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years...

Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years. Trying out MZ to prototype it.
  8. Llareian

Legendary Disney animator Aaron Blaise is offering his Fundamentals of Animation course for FREE...

Legendary Disney animator Aaron Blaise is offering his Fundamentals of Animation course for FREE on his website. Might be of interest to some here.
  9. Llareian

@The Stranger Absolutely! The difference there is that the dating portions of those games...

@The Stranger Absolutely! The difference there is that the dating portions of those games received hugely negative feedback from the portion of the community that I'm specifically referencing. :)
  10. Llareian

Plus so far I've found way more women who you can get involved with if you want a shorter...

Plus so far I've found way more women who you can get involved with if you want a shorter seduction, but it's still all about the dialogue. I guess you could argue there's no "dating" other than the one date I've seen so far (I'm still quite early in the game), but it still has a lot of that...
  11. Llareian

@The Stranger More because so much of the game focuses on developing the relationships between...

@The Stranger More because so much of the game focuses on developing the relationships between Geralt and at least the two main interests, in my experience so far. It's all about long conversations subtly talking about feelings and longing glances; way more than just a sex scene.
  12. Llareian

I still think the best thing about Witcher 3 is that it's tricked a bunch of guys who hate...

I still think the best thing about Witcher 3 is that it's tricked a bunch of guys who hate dating sims into playing (& loving) a dating sim.
  13. Llareian

Greenland is the worst. And occasionally Madagascar.

Greenland is the worst. And occasionally Madagascar.
  14. Llareian

I found the tutorials at www.learncpp.com very helpful, though that was before I knew much about...

I found the tutorials at www.learncpp.com very helpful, though that was before I knew much about programming. (Not that I know all that much now.) Maybe they will still hold up?
  15. Llareian

If I had reached out in a real-time medium (as opposed to email), I would be a little more...

If I had reached out in a real-time medium (as opposed to email), I would be a little more understanding. If I hadn't bent over backwards apologizing and trying to take responsibility for the misunderstanding, I'd get it. Don't put your email address on your platform if you don't want to be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldj