Following 2

Birthday:
January 17

Share This Page

LMichelle

Villager, Female

LMichelle was last seen:
Dec 4, 2019
    1. There are no messages on LMichelle's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 17
    First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Pixel Art, Narrative Design, Level Design (3D)
    Hi everyone :D

I am a student at HKU, I'm doing Game Design. I got into this study with my work in RPG Maker XP ("Language of Lyse") and even though my portfolio was mostly art I was able to enter. I started out as Game Developer, which was the programming course, but in my second year I decided my heart was more in Narrative Design and Level Design.

As a hobby, I started drawing 'Pixel Art' since 2016. In quotations, because I use a mix between actual Pixel Art and painting to resemble the RPG Maker MV style. I draw tilesets using the mix, and spritesheets using 100% Pixel Art.
    I'm very heavily inspired by Celianna's work. There aren't much tutorials I can find so instead I study her works, and also those from First Seed Material and the 'standard' RPG Maker tiles and sprites.

Other people I respect a lot in this community are Yanfly and Echo!

Even though I don't speak up a lot :p I have been stalking the forums and community for a looooong time now :D

Thank you for reading! ♥

Related to RPG Maker; Pixel Art, programming, composing, storytelling. Officially doing a study Game Design at the Utrecht School of the Arts.
    Non-related: Singing, dancing, acting, baking.
    Music: J-pop (Hello! Project), K-pop and anime/film/game OST.