Recent content by Lo0bo0

1. Lo0bo0

[Solved]Help: How to generating random values for position.

I got it! Thanks for your answer, @Trihan I started to searched for the random value for position x and y, and found out a similar post : Is randomizing scenes/events possible? I mixed them both and got a working randomized position for Hotspot. Here is how it looks. Hope this comes handy to...
  2. Lo0bo0

Any idea how to solve it in rpg, then? Maybe I can apply the same logic, to adapt the process for VNM.
  3. Lo0bo0

Using a wait and jump to label command, then erasing the hotspot and making a new one appear. I based this from a steam code from user Nikki, where the objects appeared in fixed position, but I want to make it more dynamic and make them appear in random positions.
  4. Lo0bo0

Hi, I want to make a mini game where the scene displays an image (with Hotspot) for a limited time, the player has to clic it in order get point and proceed in the story. So far I have that covered, however I´d like the object to appear in a random position everytime. Any idea how can I...
  5. Lo0bo0

Is there a way to disable hotspots?

Try to create common events, where once clicked certain hotspot it goes to that common event, where you first erase the text. Then display the new Text, make the event happens, etc... You´ll have to create a common event for every hotspot, so every time you click another hotspot, the text from...
  6. Lo0bo0

[SOLVED] Help deleting animations

It actually worked! Thank you! I used the Erase Picture, and it works like a charm :D!
  7. Lo0bo0

Yeah sure, this is just a test, I added a hotspot and an animation. But I want the animation to disappear or get erased after I click the window and the next dialogue appears. The red fire circle is the animated object. It should play until I clic and then the messages appears making the...
  8. Lo0bo0

Hello, I need help to delete an animation. I have a scene where at some moment an animation is played. I add this animation to the scene via the command: Show Animation. But then how do I delete it?, I haven´t found a way to delete it, once the scene continues and I no longer want the...
  9. Lo0bo0

How to create Live2D Models?

Hey hi, I was having problems installing the Live2d Viewer, but found a workaround easier than changing dates. This is for Windows. 1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0 2. While holding the “Ctrl” key, select the Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe -> Right...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a screenshot from my Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild fan remake:
screenshot.png
I wish I'd been able to take a photo of the kittens at work. I love working at the pet shop... also those kittens just wanted my attention all day, but I had to stock the cat food and stick stickers on pet beds.
Of course, I did make some time for those sweet little kitties. They just wouldn't stop meowing!
Slightly late due to PC issues, but come and join me for Throwback Thursday! Tonight we'll be continuing Beneath a Steel Sky. https://twitch.tv/trihanstreams
And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiddleling