Recent content by lobbie

1. Thalzon's MV Battlers

Hello. I tried downloading the .rar-files for the battlers but it seems every single of the dropbox links are broken? :kaodes: (Leads to a page saying "file cannot be found"). Is it possible to re-upload the dropbox files or move them to another location?
  2. RMMV NORMORT QUEST! by Andronius

I watched all of the entries for Driftys game jam but I have to say that this one was my absolute favorite :) Can't wait to play it but I might wait until it's been upgraded slightly (I don't mind the balancing but the lag...) Anyways, super great job on this game!
  3. Avy's MV Stuff

Hello Avy and I just have to say super great job with all these amazing resources! If you have time I'd like to make a suggestion for for a walking sprite :) One for the amazing fountain fairy you made a while ago:
  4. Avy's Icon Workshop [new wind icons]

Agree with Nanaki_Fan! There is definitely an interest in more icons for MV :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip
I really need to stop sidetracking sometimes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waybinary